Acnexus : Acne Scrub

Brand:
Reviews
2.7
84 Reviews

Organic Aloe Vera Gel, White Willow Tree (Salix alba), Chaparral, Gotu Kola, Alfalfa, Valerian root, Green Tea, Walnut Shell Grit, Redmond Clay, Vegetable Glycerin, Jojoba, Oatmeal, Avocado, MSM, Bergamot Oil, Chamomile Oil, Clary Sage, Frankincense Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Jasmine, Juniper Oil, Lavender Oil, Palmarosa oil, Rosemary oil, Ylang Ylang, Vitamin E Oil.

10.7%

Used Acnexus : Acne Scrub? Rate It:

Choose from 1 to 5 stars
emily
April 11, 2012

Pros:

i have been using burts bees sensitive skin cleanser. i have suffered from acne for 2 years and it was getting worse. after choosing a natural remedy, my skin is clearing and looks healthier and brighter. it does not contain harsh chemical, parabens, etc. PLEASE JUST TRY ALL NATURAL ORGANIC METHOD. you will not regret it, its natural so it cant hurt.

Cons:

I haven't tried it, but no one should bother.

As i was reading reviews, i noticed that this must be a scam because so many real people say it doesnt work and the guy of the website cop&pasted one of his reviews he made up for the website on acne.org. its the exact same paragraph, stupid.

2 user(s) found this helpful

September 27, 2010

Pros:

Great Exfoliator

Cons:

Did not have any effect on my acne.

This product did absolutely nothing to clear my skin. I have not seen effect from this product on my acne but on the plus side, it makes for a great exfoliator and makes your skin feel smooth. If you are looking for a product to clear your acne, then I don't recommend this product.
May 2, 2010

Pros:

The smell is decent. Not harsh on the skin

Cons:

can leave a residue. Expensive!! Doesn't work

I bought this in hopes of having a one stop shop for eveything natural. Using it as a wash, toner and moisturizer is what got me to want to try it thinking I was possibly using too many things on my skin. I thought it was going to be worth it when you think about buying all those other products seperately. NO! I broke out more with this product than when I didn't use it. I don't think this is worth trying at all. It claims to be all natural but when you receive the bottle on the label you notice a few ingredients not listed on the site, one of which is a form of formaldihyde.

5 user(s) found this helpful

42yo_mom
August 30, 2009

Pros:

Gentle exfoliation, leaves skin feeling soft and smooth, reduces redness, smells good, lasts quite a while

Cons:

didn't help with my nodular acne (but didn't really expect it to)
a bit pricey

I've just run out but also just started on generic accutane... I actually like the product well enough that I plan to reorder. Because of starting accutane, however, I'm going to avoid exfoliating for awhile until I see how my skin reacts to the accutane.
Terah
February 9, 2009

Pros:

good exfoliator, cool looking bottle, natural, not too expensive in the long run

Cons:

after about three days my acne just got worse and worse, until i finally gave up about two weeks in.

When i used this, i had moderate acne.. i had just gotten off of murad, which caused me to break out horribly. Before, I'd been on Proactiv, and had mild acne. I used Proactiv in between for about four or five days while i waited for the Acnexus to arrive. It calmed my skin/acne down considerably. Then i proceeded with the acnexus, which worked nicely for like the first three days. It was downhill from there. I only used it for two weeks, and every product i tried i used for anywhere from two weeks to a month.. i think i just need to stick with anything for months to see results. I've always been afraid to pay for return shipping, because i don't think i will get a refund.. the company's pretty shady lol

5 user(s) found this helpful

Nonya Biznes
January 9, 2009

Smell

Cons:

Everything

Stuff sucks. The man that makes it creates fake acne.org user names, and makes fake reviews. Don't buy it unless you hear good stuff from a person, face to face.

14 user(s) found this helpful

susu
December 19, 2008

Pros:

it has a nice smell, yeah it made my skin softer

Cons:

honestly im serious, this product didnt really clear up my pimples, my skin cleared up when i stopped using it, and when i use it i get one or two pimples

i dont know u cant just buy this product on ratings evryone has different skin, no one has the same. i bought this because it had a lot of good comments, but i was really stupid because i should know my skin type, and this product didnt do anything, but idk dont base it on my rating

3 user(s) found this helpful

tyler
November 9, 2008

Pros:

makes your skin feel good

Cons:

doesnt help existing acne and gives you more

i highly do not suggest using anything with lots of aloe vera gel in it simply because it only clogs up your pores. Sure, they say it gets rid of your scars but its not worth the acne you get from just using it. Sucks. Mid way through using this i had the worst break out ive ever had in my life and now im left with a bunch of red marks on my face, not that i didnt already have enough =[ this stuff sucks
chris
October 13, 2008

Pros:

cleared up my pimples a bit... even the girl i adore says how did i get rid of my pimples. my mom noticed my skin condition is better

Cons:

- expensive
- the website totally looks like a scam

it's effective and it clears up my pimples.. but i'm looking for alternatives.. maybe acne.org solutions... would u guys recommend acne.org products?

3 user(s) found this helpful

KD
September 30, 2008

Pros:

Makes your skin extremly soft, I had minor improvements in my skin after the first use. I have been using it for 3 months and it has done wonders for my skin and I will continue using this product

Cons:

The website is very skechy and seems fake, but hey the product is working for me

Will clear up your ance, significant improvment will take sometime but it's worth it.