- We collect information from you when you register on the site, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, respond to a survey or communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your service requests.
- To administer a survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Daniel Kern, Inc. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the 'Join our mailing list" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 1-800-773-7803
U.S. Terms of Service
Last Updated on May 13th, 2009
- A "user" is anyone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses the Site. The terms "you" and "your" refer to you, as a user of the Site. The terms "we", "us", “our” and "acne.org" refer to www.acne.org; Mysfyt, LLC; www.danielkern.com and Daniel Kern Inc., all California entities.
- "Content" means text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication. "Your Content" means Content that you submit, post, or transmit to, or using, the Site, such as the business ratings, reviews, compliments, information that you display as part of your account profile, invitations, or other commentary that you may submit, post, or transmit to, or using, the Site. Your Content does not include the information that you submit in order to create an account on the Site. "User Content" means Content that users submit, post, or transmit to, or using, the Site. "acne.org Content" means Content that is created by acne.org and made available on the Site. "Third Party Content" means Content that is made available on the Site by parties other than acne.org or the users, such as data providers that license data to acne.org for use on the Site. "Site Content" means all of the Content that is made available on the Site, including Your Content, User Content, Third Party Content, and acne.org Content.
If you use the Site on behalf of a company, entity, or organization, you must be an authorized representative with the authority to bind it to the Terms of Service (which authority you hereby exercise). Posting content on the Site is for your personal, non-commercial use only, and may be used to submit, post, and transmit reviews, ratings, messages, compliments, invitations, commentary, photographs, and other types of User Content. When posting User Content of any kind, we ask that you provide complete and accurate information about yourself in order to bolster your credibility as a contributor to the Site, though you may opt instead to provide information that does not make you personally identifiable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may not impersonate someone else (e.g., adopt the identity of a celebrity or your next-door neighbor), provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple user identities.
Changes to the Terms of Service.
The Terms of Service may be modified by acne.org at any time. When changes are made, we will notify you by making the revised version available on this webpage and will indicate at the top of this page the date that revisions were last made. You should revisit these Terms of Service on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon acne.org’s posting of new Terms of Service. Your continued use of the Site after any posted modification to the Terms of Service indicates your acceptance of the modification.
To use some of the features on the Site, you may be required to create an account and provide information about yourself to us. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
- An "Account" is an account for your personal, non-commercial use only, and may be used to submit, post, and transmit reviews, ratings, messages, compliments, invitations, commentary, photographs, and other types of User Content. In creating an Account, we ask that you provide complete and accurate information about yourself in order to bolster your credibility as a contributor to the Site, though you may opt instead to provide information that does not make you personally identifiable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may not impersonate someone else (e.g., adopt the identity of a celebrity or your next-door neighbor), provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple Accounts.
Use of the Site.
- Subject to the restrictions in these Terms of Service, acne.org grants you permission to use the Site, including the ability to: (a) search for information about, treatments, products, business and services, (b) read, write, and share reviews about treatments, products, businesses and services, (c) announce local events, (d) post messages on forums, (e) send messages to other Users. (f) invite people you know to register with acne.org.
- You will be exposed to User Content and Third Party Content on the Site. You understand that such content may be offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. acne.org does not endorse User Content or Third Party Content, and cannot vouch for its accuracy.
Restrictions on Use.
You agree that you will not:
- use the Site to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user's use of the Site;
- use the Site to transmit or post spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use the Site for promotional or commercial purposes;
- use the Site in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting shill reviews;
- use the Site for keyword spamming or to otherwise attempt to manipulate search results;
- use the Site to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
- use the Site to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- use the Site to transmit or post pornography or illegal content;
- use the Site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
- use the Site in violation of the Terms of Service or any applicable law;
- modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Site or Site Content (other than Your Content), except as expressly authorized by acne.org;
- reverse engineer any portion of the Site, except as may be permitted under the law;
- remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on the Site or on any materials printed or copied off of the Site;
- record, process, or mine information about other users;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the Site or any Site Content;
- access, retrieve or index the Site to construct or populate a searchable database of business, service, product, medication or treatment reviews;
- reformat or frame any portion of the Site;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on acne.org’s technology infrastructure;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means; use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses"); use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; make excessive traffic demands; use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or Site Content; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site;
- contact members in order to alter, influence, or delete reviews for any product or treatment.
Permission to Use Your Content.
- You grant acne.org the irrevocable right to use Your Content for any purpose, including but not limited to the right to reformat it, edit it, publish it, associate it with your account name, incorporate it into other works, create derivative works from it, distribute it, promote it, and license these same rights to third parties for use in connection with other media platforms ("Other Media").
- You grant the Site's users and the users of any Other Media the irrevocable right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media.
- You irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content.
Responsibility for Your Content.
- You are solely responsible for Your Content. You assume all risks associated with use of Your Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness by others, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use, and authorize the use of Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by acne.org.
- Because you alone are responsible for Your Content (and not acne.org), you may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content violates a third party's rights, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
Use of Content.
- acne.org may or may not use User Content in its sole discretion. For example, we may choose not to publish User Content if we believe it violates the Terms of Service. We may investigate and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove Your Content from the site. In addition, please note that we have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of Your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Your Content.
- acne.org and its licensees may display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with Your Content on the Site and Other Media. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
Copyright Dispute Policy.
acne.org has adopted the following policies and procedures toward copyright infringement in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), which is part of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). The address of acne.org's Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement ("Designated Agent") is provided at the bottom of this section. It is acne.org's policy to (i) respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the DMCA; and (ii) terminate the accounts of those determined by acne.org to be "repeat infringers."
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements. If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof, and believe that your copyright is being infringed in connection with the Site, please send a written notification to the Designated Agent detailing the alleged infringement. Your written notification must include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the Content on the Site that allegedly infringes upon the copyrighted work at issue, and information reasonably sufficient to permit acne.org to locate such Content;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the Content identified in your notice in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you that you attest, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
- Your physical or electronic signature, together with your contact information (address, telephone number and, if available, email address).
- Please note that acne.org may, at its sole discretion, send a copy of such notices to third parties for publication. For example, your letter (with personal information removed) may be forwarded to Chilling Effects (https://www.chillingeffects.org) for publication. Please note that you may be subject to liability under Section 512(f) of the DMCA if you materially misrepresent that content on the Site infringes your copyright.
Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent. If you believe that Content has been mistakenly removed from the Site pursuant to this DMCA policy, you may send a written counter-notice to the Designated Agent including the following:
- Identification of the Content that was removed, and the location on the Site where it would have been found prior to its removal;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed as a result of a mistake or misidentification;
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which acne.org is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under 512(c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person; and
- Your physical or electronic signature, together with your contact information (address, telephone number and, if available, email address).
Address for Designated Agent. Please contact the Designated Agent at the following address:
Copyright Agent, Daniel Kern Inc.
2134 Market St. Suite A
San Francisco, CA 94114
Phone: (415) 282-5376
Fax: (415) 282-5377
Email to: email@example.com
The Designated Agent should only be contacted in connection with the issues raised in this Section. All other inquiries directed to the Designated Agent will not be responded to; instead, such inquiries should be made through the procedures referenced in Sections 15 or 22 below.
- Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements. If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof, and believe that your copyright is being infringed in connection with the Site, please send a written notification to the Designated Agent detailing the alleged infringement. Your written notification must include:
acne.org reserves the right (but is under no obligation) to modify, update, or discontinue the Site at its sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
acne.org reserves the right to exercise whatever lawful means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Site, including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP mapping, and contacting your Internet Service Provider (ISP) regarding such unauthorized use.
- Dissatisfaction. If you are dissatisfied with the Site, please let us know by providing feedback to the customer support team through our cont act us page. Your input is valuable to us. Your only other remedy with respect to any dissatisfaction with (i) the Site, (ii) the Terms of Service, (iii) any policy or practice of acne.org in operating the Site, or(iv) any content or information transmitted through the Site, is to terminate the Terms of Service and close your account.
- Suggestions and Improvements. By sending us any ideas, suggestions, documents and/or proposals ("Feedback"), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback, (iii) we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development, and (iv) you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback.
- acne.org may terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the Site, in whole or in part, at acne.org's sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. For example, we may terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the Site if you breach the Terms of Service or are suspected of involvement in illegal activity. Any such termination or suspension could prevent you from accessing your account, the Site, Your Content, Site Content, or any other related information.
- You may terminate the Terms of Service at any time by closing your account, discontinuing your use of any and all parts of the Site, and providing acne.org with a notice of termination at our contact us page under the drop-down heading "Technical & Forum Questions/Comments".
- In the event of any termination, whether by you or us, Sections 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 20 of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect, including acne.org's rights with respect to Your Content, as detailed in Section 7.
acne.org owns the acne.org Content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, aggregate user review ratings, and all other elements and components of the Site excluding User Content and Third Party Content. acne.org also owns the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world (the "IP Rights") associated with the acne.org Content and the Site, which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws and all other applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. As such, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way exploit, any of the acne.org Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by acne.org. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, acne.org does not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the Site and the acne.org Content are retained by acne.org.
Warranties, Disclaimers, and Limitations of Liability.
- THE SITE AND ALL SITE CONTENT IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. acne.org MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO (1) THE OPERATION AND FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SITE, (2) THE ACCURACY, INTEGRITY, COMPLETENESS, QUALITY, LEGALITY, USEFULNESS, SAFETY, AND IP RIGHTS OF ANY OF THE SITE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OF TREATMENT, MEDICAL, PRODUCT, MEDICATION, BUSINESS REVIEWS AND BUSINESS INFORMATION LISTED ON THE SITE, AND (3) THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE OR SITE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SOLD BY BUSINESSES LISTED ON THE SITE. acne.org FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, DURABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, THAT YOU OBTAIN FROM acne.org OR THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR CONDITION NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
- acne.org DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY (A) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (B) LOSS OF PROFITS, (C) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, (D) LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO REPUTATION OF acne.org OR ANY THIRD PARTY, OR (E) LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA.
- acne.org FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SITE CONTENT. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SITE CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER FROM VIRUSES THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER IN THE COURSE OF USING THE SITE.
- acne.org ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS, DEALINGS WITH OR USE OF ANY OF THE BUSINESSES, ORGANIZATIONS, TREATMENTS, PRODUCTS, MEDICATIONS, SERVICES OR USERS ON THE SITE. YOUR COMMUNICATIONS OR DEALINGS WITH SUCH BUSINESSES, ADVERTISERS, AND USERS ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THEM, THOUGH acne.org RESERVES THE RIGHT (BUT HAS NO OBLIGATION) TO MONITOR DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND THEM.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU RESIDE IN SUCH A JURISDICTION, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- acne.org'S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSES WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES DUE TO NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, MISREPRESENTATION OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (I) THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO acne.org IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY OR (II) US$100.00.
You agree to indemnify and hold acne.org, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies, suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless, including costs, liabilities and legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising outof (i) your access to or use of the Site, (ii) your violation of the Terms of Service, or (iii) the infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. acne.org reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of acne.org. acne.org will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
The Site may include links to other websites (each, a "Third Party Site"). acne.org does not control or endorse any Third Party Site, and you agree that acne.org is not responsible for the availability or contents of such Third Party Sites.
- If there is any dispute about or involving the Site or acne.org, you agree that any such dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts in San Francisco County, California.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of the Terms of Service, and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind acne.org in any respect whatsoever.
- acne.org may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms of Service by email, regular mail or postings on the Site.
- Except as otherwise stated in Section 20 above, nothing herein is intended, nor will be deemed, to confer rights or remedies upon any third party.
- The Terms of Service contain the entire agreement between you and acne.org regarding the use of the Site, and supersede any prior agreement between you and acne.org on such subject matter. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not expressly contained in these Terms of Service.
- The failure of acne.org to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms of Service shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- The Terms of Service are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with acne.org's prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by acne.org without restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of the Terms of Service shall be void.
- The section titles in the Terms of Service are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Contact and Violations.
Please contact us with any questions regarding the Terms of Service. Please report any violations of the Terms of Service to our legal department through the contact us page.
Package Delivery Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the terms and conditions ("Terms") for our package delivery program ("Package Delivery").
These Terms are between you and Acne.org and/or its affiliates ("Acne.org", "we" or "us"), and govern our respective rights and obligations. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Acne.org related to Package Delivery. Please note that your use of the Acne.org website is also governed by our Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice, as well as all other applicable terms, conditions, limitations and requirements on the Acne.org website, all of which (as changed over time) are incorporated into these Terms. If you place an order through Acne.org, you accept these terms, conditions, limitations and requirements. Please read these Terms carefully.
Packages are normally delivered on the next business morning after they are placed, excluding holidays, and are always sent to the exact address supplied by the customer. Please allow the appropriate amount of time for your package to arrive. Acne.org will assure that your package is delivered by a reputable, mass market carrier (“Carrier”), with delivery confirmation. Once Acne.org sends the package and it is confirmed delivered by the Carrier, the order is deemed complete and the customer is then responsible for any problems he/she may have in locating the delivered package.
Subscribe & Save Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the terms and conditions ("Terms") for our Subscribe & Save subscription ordering program ("Subscribe & Save").
These Terms are between you and Acne.org and/or its affiliates ("Acne.org", "we" or "us"), and govern our respective rights and obligations. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Acne.org related to Subscribe & Save. Please note that your use of the Acne.org website is also governed by our Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice, as well as all other applicable terms, conditions, limitations and requirements on the Acne.org website, all of which (as changed over time) are incorporated into these Terms. If you place an order through Subscribe & Save, you accept these terms, conditions, limitations and requirements. Please read these Terms carefully.
The Subscribe & Save benefits discussed on the Subscribe & Save details page and Frequently Asked Questions page are part of these Terms. Acne.org reserves the right to change the Subscribe & Save benefits, including the discount amounts and the eligibility used to determine discount amounts, at any time in its sole discretion. All changes will apply to future orders, regardless of whether you have a current subscription.
Your participation in the Subscribe & Save is personal to you, and you may not assign or transfer your Subscription or any of the benefits to any third party without our authorization.
If any problems arise with your Acne.org account, the shipping address or payment method associated with your Subscription order that we are unable to resolve, we will notify you via e-mail using the address associated with your Subscription asking that you resolve the problem and reactivate your Subscription. Your Subscription will be placed on hold and no additional orders will be processed or shipped until the problem has been resolved and the Subscription has been reactivated. Subscribe & Save discounts and any Subscribe & Save limited time special Subscription promotions in effect apply only to eligible items displaying the offer message on the Subscribe & Save item information pages and by selecting the Subscribe & Save delivery method.
All returns under the Subscribe & Save are subject to the Acne.org Returns policy. Subscriptions are good while supplies last or until the Subscribe & Save discount on a particular item is canceled. Subscribe & Save Subscriptions are void where prohibited.
The total cost charged to your credit card for each Subscribe & Save order will be the cost of the item on the day the order is processed less the Subscribe & Save discount, plus any applicable sales tax. Any Acne.org gift certificates or eligible promotional code balances on your Acne.org customer account will be applied toward the balance of your order before charging any remaining balance to your credit card.
Valid credit cards are the only payment method accepted to create Subscribe & Save subscriptions. Do not sign up for a Subscribe & Save subscription with a debit card. Also known as a "check" or "ATM" card, a debit card typically has the word "debit" printed on the face of the card. MasterCard uses a unique debit hologram above the MasterCard logo. Visa identifies its debit cards as check cards and prints the word debit above the Visa logo.
Gift cards and promotional credits on your account will be applied to existing subscriptions before your credit card is charged.
The charge for each Subscribe & Save item shipment will be billed to the credit card used to create your subscription or as otherwise directed by you. If we are unable to complete your Subscribe & Save order with the credit card you used to create your subscription, you authorize us to update your subscription with another credit card in your account and to charge the credit card for your Subscribe & Save order.
Your Subscription will remain in effect until it is cancelled. If you cancel your Subscription and then reactivate it, the discount applied to any Subscribe & Save item may not be the same discount in effect at the time of cancellation. If the Subscribe & Save discount percentage for such Subscribe & Save item changes, the new discount will be applied to your future shipments of that item. Special limited time subscription promotions only apply during their effective dates.
We may, in our sole discretion, change these Terms and Conditions, Acne.org's general Conditions of Use, Privacy Notice, as well as all other applicable terms, conditions, limitations and requirements on the Acne.org website, without notice to you. If any change to these terms is found invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining changes or conditions. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION AFTER WE CHANGE THESE TERMS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES, YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS.
Termination by Us
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your subscriptions at any time without notice. If we do so, you will only be charged for orders that have been shipped to you.
Limitation of Liability
IN ADDITION TO THE OTHER LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS CONTAINED IN ACNE.ORG’S CONDITIONS OF USE, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR SUBSCRIPTION OR PARTICIPATION IN SUBSCRIBE & SAVE. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF ALL SUBSCRIBE & SAVE PAYMENTS ACTUALLY MADE BY YOU DURING THE COURSE OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION. THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND WILL SURVIVE ANY CANCELLATION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION OR PARTICIPATION IN SUBSCRIBE & SAVE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF ANY PROVISION HEREOF IS FOUND TO BE INVALID, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IT WILL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY OTHER PROVISION HEREOF.