Oatmeal, Honey, and Yogurt Face Mask Reviews

Oatmeal, Honey, and Yogurt Face Mask

Iii

Vegan

I'm vegan, so I don't use the yogurt or the honey. I just grind some of the oatmeal, hydrate it with cold distilled water, and apply it as a mask every other night or so. It's miraculous. My face LOVES the stuff. It soaks up oil really well, yet deep moisturizes the skin. It's an excellent exfoliant.. I'm in love. I finish off with a homemade calendula toner, and go to bed face-up. : ]

Didnt worked for me..

I applied oatmeal mask on my acne several times, but never saw any results. *disappointed* but yeah maybe it will work on others' skin. Depends on ur skin! *my skin is very oily* Best of luck :)

Wonderful as a cleanser!

Brightens complexion and helps fade scars Makes skin super soft and Slowly shrinks acne Smells great and is all natural! Can be messy I use a honey oatmeal mixture as a cleanser every night. I started using it because I ran out of my cleanser. I used the honey and oatmeal and definitely saw a difference in my skin. I bought a Neutrogena cleanser and realized my skin was not as smooth or bright. As soon as I restarted using the honey and oatmeal I saw a difference. I'm now staying with this cleanser.

Comments

GREAT WHEN USING DRYING IRRITATING PRODUCTS FOR ACNE!!

calms, moisturizes and softens skin skin looks for even toned and brighter great to use alongside BP or other drying acne treatments Takes a while Can be messy (especially when it gets into ur hair) Oatmeal wont cure or keep your acne under control, but it does CALM and SOFTEN and BRIGHTEN your skin which makes you look much better overrall. I like to use if after a sunburn or when using acne products that dry and irritate my skin! I like to grind oat flakes in a mixer into a fine powder. To use I just mix it with hot (but not boiling) water and apply it alll over my face. I massage it into my skin for a few minutes and then wash it off, I dont like to keep it on too long because when it dries its extremely hard to wash off!! THE TRICK TO WASHING IT OFF IS TO USE TOILET PAPER! Seriously, try it and you will love how much easier it is. Even if you use it as a mask and its dry by the time you are ready to wash off, just dampen your skin and slowly slide the oatmeal off with toilet paper. (If you think about it, toilet paper is made to be absorbant yet super gentle!) I can never get all the pieces of oatmeal off without toilet paper, life saver trick for m!

Comments

-shrinks the size of big zits -bring cysts/nodules to a head quicker -works as a scrub -softens skin -the oatmeal can be drying if used too often -makes a bit of a mess This mask is one of my go-to home remedies whenever I'm having a bad flare up or dealing with a particularly nasty pimple(cyst or nodule). I've never used yogurt with this but I'm assuming it's used due to it's lactic acid properties which is also very helpful for acne. I've done this mask as just a plain oatmeal with water mask, and with oatmeal and honey(I like a solo honey as well). For me, the key ingredient is the oatmeal, that's what works. I used it for an awful cyst I had years ago in high school, it was embarrassing and not pop-able. I placed cooked oatmeal on it and taped it in place with a band-aid and did this several times a day, following it up with my normal regimen and it came to a head and started to heal within a few days. This mask isn't the cure for acne, but it is a lifesaver especially if you're prone to cystic acne or just have painful bumps under the skin. The oatmeal will shrink it, dry the zits up and pull all that nasty stuff to the surface so you can pop them(be careful!) and help it to heal faster. Just make your oatmeal, add some honey and make a nice paste and put it on your face for a good 30 minutes and wash off.

Guest Anonymous
Guest Anonymous

-gentle -effective (cleared my acne-prone skin!) -soothing -mild cleansing AND exfoliation -cheap -all natural -takes some time -messy (but you get the hang of it and make less of a less later on) I have been using an OATMEAL CLEANSER, NOT the "oatmeal honey yogurt mask". I would review this for only oatmeal but there is no individual oatmeal section. If you may not already know, bubzbeauty (from youtube) made a video a long time ago about an oatmeal cleanser. The first time I tried it, it didn't show much results and I felt like I was breaking out even more. I stopped. But, later on (maybe a year later) I had a weird urge to give it one more chance. And I am soo happy to say that my years of acne is finally GONE. I wash morning and night with oatmeal (and only oatmeal). I don't wear makeup so if you do, you would want to wipe the makeup off first (since oatmeal is a mild cleanser). I rinse it off with cold to lukewarm water. I've been doing this simple regime for a week and saw results. My skin is clear, glowing and very healthy looking. Before, it was acne infested, dull and just.. disgusting. Oatmeal is super cheap too. I got a big tub of it for $3. *Don't forget to follow your other daily regimes (aka toner, lotion, etc.)

Comments

Soft skin smells nice clean feeling makes you break out reddish skin itchy feeling not for sensitive combination skin. everyone's been saying good stuff about this mask, especially the oatmeal but i learned my lesson not to try everything you hear thats good for skin. my skin was ok, starting to heal, actually. then BOOM. scattered pimples. for light type of acne only.

Comments

Great for dry skin Makes skin glow smooth Natural!! inexpensive overall AMAZING Nothing bad to say about it! I have only used this mask once and its fantastic and I will continue to use it. However don't use it too much, maybe once a month or else you will grow immune to it. It smells so nice so don't be tempted to eat it.

Guest angelina
Guest angelina

omg, i love it sooooooo much!!! it helps a lot!!! i've done it only once and i can see the difference!!! :) this is amazing!!! i recommend everyone to use it !!! <3 none AMAZING!! the bottom line is that it helps the old marks from older pimples fade away :) it smells very good, and easy to make it :) <3

Comments

- Leaves skin really soft and hydrated - calms acne - inexpensive - most have it at home - feel good on skin none :) I love it, i've been using it for two days along with an avocado mask and my flakiness is almost gone.

Guest Ceres
Guest Ceres

1. ) Smells wonderful. 2. ) Softens skin. 3. ) Reduced redness. 4. ) Seemed to stop new pimples from forming. Ah, I haven't run into any. This mask is quick to make, and very effective on stubborn pimples. If you haven't tried it yet, try it!~ :3 Mix 1/4 cup plain yogurt, with two tablespoons honey, and 1/2 cup ground oatmeal. Leave it on for about fifteen minutes, and wash off with warm water.

Popular Household/Natural