Nixoderm Reviews

Nixoderm

It works (mostly)

Actually this is a solution for acne, but it depends how your skin goes with it, mine is just too sensitive and it itches like a bitch when it lays on my skin, and i think it does for the composition of the product, I always just take a little dot of it and place it over the tip of the pimple and lay it down there, but being dead honest I think it's just so strong and harsh for those people with sensitive skin like mine, it makes the pimple less swollen, but makes it look even more reddish so don't let it rest for more than 1 hour and of course not even the whole night, when you're done wash it off and take a moisturizer and spread it all over your face and that's it.

Brilliant

I always have a tin of nixoderm close at hand, amazing for spots and acne but recently I had two warts that came up on my toe which I've tried on two occasions to freeze and zap but to no avail, then I just thought to try this which brought the warts up to form a one big blister about to Go pop, the terrible pain and soreness has alleviated and I do put it down to nixoderm intervention as a last resort when nothing else seemed to work, it was the nurse who said it was warts but I'm thinking it may have been a spider bite as it resembles another I had on my foot a couple of years ago but neither myself or the nurse could be 100% sure, but one thing I'm sure about is that I'm about to order a quantity for all my friends and families first aid kits, I'm pleased to see that it is so easy to find on the Internet, Severn yrs ago I searched for it in London and was told by the shopkeeper that he depended on a little old lady to bring it from South Africa, I presumed at that time it was in short supply so I'm very happy for the companies success on the Internet, long may it be...thank you.

miracle worker

I've had acne for 4 years. On each cheek I had at least 40 pimples varying from cysts, blackheads, whiteheads. in a little bit over 40 days 80% of that was gone because I used Nixoderm. 80% of fours years worth of dark hyperpigmentatjon and pimples was gone in over a month. The absolute best thing I've ever used! I use it as a topical alongside my Proactiv and it works wonderfully. I definitely recommend this.

Hey, could you give a little more details please; how did you apply it and when?
do you think it works on post acne red marks? i have them all over my cheeks where i used to have my acne

Works wonders!

I know this says it helps cure eczema, rash etc.. but I think it doesn't work on those problems. But it absolutely works for acne and blemishes. Literally after the 2nd night I saw a huge reduction in my pimples, and the redness went down. After a week, 97% of my acne was gone. This is an amazing product and it should get more credit. I put it on when I wake up (right after I wash and moisturize my face) and right before I go to sleep. This product literally works wonders and its SO inexpensive. Before you try any expensive acne treatment, buy this product. If you have sensitive skin your skin might peel just a little but nothing major. You can easily put moisturizer over it, so don't get too freaked out. Overall, AMAZING PRODUCT!

Good item

My skin is easy to have acne. After use this product, u will be surprised to see what it can do for your pimples and skin.

Finally found a product that actually works

I have been mixing this product with unrefined coconut oil for less than a month and I absolutely LOVE the results. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Comments

Very cheap price! Actually works! Easy to get hold of Not for sensitive skin can be messy Amazing stuff, works 100 times better than the £50 branded acne treatments in your local department store/chemist! I have cystic acne brought in by polycystic ovarian syndrome and I usuay have very red sore acne. This litterally works overnight to take the redness and swelling down and within 2-3 days the spots are gone.

Guest Evelyn
Guest Evelyn

This is the only thing actually works on cystic acnes. The next best thing would be the Buffering Lotion from Mario Badescu which works much slower. It doesn't erase the big pimple overnight but makes it significantly smaller, flatter and less red and sore. The smell is ok, the tingling is bearable(just think about the psychological and physical pain caused by your pimple!). It comes off easily but I only use it at night, the only trouble is having to wash sheets and covers more often! My skin always gets flaky, even if only a tiny amount is used. My skin doesn't feel dry or anything, it's just literarily flaky, kinda like sunburn but doesn't hurt. When this happens I just gently rub it off then apply a rich layer of Healing Cream from Mario Badescu and off I go. A miracle at its price. Why buy a box of chocolate/fried chicken which may cause you pimples when you can buy a pot of this which may save your face?

Comments

-Cheap -Effective -Not as drying and doesn't make skin flake as much as other topical treatments -Can be used for other skin ailments -Burns like hell -Sits on the skin so only good for use in the home -Wipes off easily when you don't want it to but can be hard to wash off badly affected areas. -Hard to open the tin first time round -Smells slightly of sulphur and menthol which might be off-putting for some -I can't give my toddler kisses and cuddles whilst wearing it :( -You look daft with white splodges dotted over your face I had read good reviews for this and was swayed by the cheap price - I paid £1.30 + £1.30 p&p! I was wary of buying something that isn't really targeted at the UK market but I researched the product before buying online. I wash my face with the 'baby mild' liquid castile soap before applying and the first thing that hits you is the burning sensation - 5 whole minutes of it! It says you can dilute it with vaseline but I can't use that on my face. It contains acid and that's exactly what it feels like at first then it turns into a cooling sensation (from the menthol). I've only been using this a few weeks, and some days I don't use it in the morning. It does help to reduce my pimples, but this is a slow process for me - it seemed to really help the pus-filled spots a lot quicker than the small bumpy spots! One night after removing my makeup I had a new spot with a white head at the corner of my nose, I applied this and the next morning the spot had gone. Some spots it removed but left the red pigmentation and there's some spots it hasn't reduced at all after wearing it morning and night. I'm happy with what it has done so far. It's worth it for the price, like any spot treatment results vary from person to person so you have nothing to lose in trying it. The reason I marked it 3/5 is because of the cons I listed.

Guest Kay
Guest Kay

It's cheap. Enlarged pores shrank and had visibly smoother skin after just one use. It helps with hormonal/cystic acne, reduces scarring and even helps dry up those stubborn spots that never come to a head. It burns my very sensitive skin & makes my skin very red after use-I usually put a thin layer on clean dry skin a few times a week. I wash it off when the tingling stops then allow the redness to subside before I apply toner & moisturise. It's opaque white, with a slighty gritty texture, & is quite oily so cannot be worn under or over makeup. Can be hard to get hold of. Small tin but it's dirt cheap & a little goes a long way! Don't use it everyday as it isn't as effective & it Everyone's skin's different but It's literally THE ONLY THING that I've found that helps calm down my hormonal acne prone skin, helps to dry up existing or new spots, shrinks my oily enlarged pores, and smooths my scarred skin. Not even anything on prescription has worked as well for me as this has. For the price, It's definitely worth a try!

Guest katcheena
Guest katcheena

chep works dries your skin smell it works great but you should use cream on your face

Comments

It reduces acne breakouts, helpe with the darkspots, you will notice a difference with the first use. The smell. If you are looking for a medicine due to acne, I highly recommend this product. Great Price

Comments

Cheap Effective Shrinks cysts A little drying Whenever I feel a cyst or spot coming up, I just throw this on and it either gets rid of it, or shrinks it. I leave it on for as long as I can. You look a bit daft walking around with white stuff on your face so you can't really go out in public with it on :P It was more effective at blasting spots than the BP I had been using. Give it a go!

Guest JOHN M
Guest JOHN M

works for chafe, works for "senior pimple" if you are up in age, worked on severe breakout of Acne Vulgaris, works quickly if not 'gobbed" on approx 2 days, allows sparing use so it will be in medicine cabinet longer-wont have to re buy, use sparingly slight burning sensation if you have delicate skin product works well and quickly overall, approx 2 days for good results.

Guest Sahra
Guest Sahra

Awesome Sulfuric smell Gotta try it

Guest Bren
Guest Bren

- clears acne and pimples fast - can feel its working - small and portable container - inexpensive - i have tried to continue applying this on my dark-ish coloured pimple scars, after a few days the scars started peeling a little. When it starts coming off naturally, I peeled it off and the dark scar became so much lighter if not completely disappear - the smell is somewhat from the sulphur it contains, but you'll get used to it - stays white when applied, shouldn't use it too much if you're going out Highly recommend this to those who have mild acne breakouts

Guest erika
Guest erika

I bought this off ebay as it was cheap and thought iv tryed everything else so i'd give it ago iv had it on bout 10mins and already noticed a differance wish i found it sooner in a little tin which can be carried any were and will last a while the only cons really is tht u can only use it at night as its white and quite thick unless ur havin a pj day..also ppl say it smells but i think its quite a plesent smell smells like a really mild vicks smell and it stings the skin but i like that as i know its working its worth its money and does the job i really think everyone should try it it cost me £2 of ebay with free delivery and came in two days what have you got to lose really well worth ago...

Guest Jael
Guest Jael

Works great, clears pimples, blemishes, evens skin tone.. Clears up pimples very fast I've noticed a big pimple on my forehead and used nixoderm on it fr about 20 kins while I got ready for school noticed that some of the soreness had went down. It also got smaller so great product you do not gave to use it all the time either a couple of nights out of the week is fine..takes a while to run out of this stuff too I don't mind the cons but there are pros & cons to everything, the smell doesn't bother me, it leaves your face white so you can't go out in public to run errands or whatever with it on..unless you want to look like a ghost, wipes off easily sometimes I find myself applying more than once, but that's ok. Opening the container is kinda tricky I recommend closing it but not all the way just enough so you do not have to struggle.. Great product found it in a hair store totally unexpected I was getting some hair grease and a brush and saw it at the counter decided what the hell and I bought it And ever since then I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT... =}

Comments

Have used it for a week and it has quickly brought out pimples and cystic acne and dried them up. Now I have no pimples or cystic acne but still have scaring from previous pimples before I used this product and have notice they are a little lighter hopefully they will fade Burning stingy feeling for bout 10 minutes Smells abit Worked for me just need to work on scaring

Guest marina319
Guest marina319

-worked a little at first -inexpensive -stings -irritated my skin -smells weird -didn't really help my acne Unlike other reviews here I'm not so impressed.I used it for a month and it seemed to work on a couple of biz zits at first but it had absolutely no effect in any small red pumps in my face.I also hate the smell and that its a thick paste which is hard to aplly ..

Comments

dries out pimples (small ones) quickly help exfoliate skins cheap continuous use will result in ineffectiveness does not absorb easily cant wear it during the day I have been using this cream on and off and still have occasional pimples and blocked pores.

Guest D
Guest D

evens skin tone, good for red scarring after spots, dries out spots, gets rid of blackheads. stings a bit-- but atleast you can feel its working. theres no product that can completley cure spots.

-263

clears really good for oliy skin smells OK stings, may not work well with whiteheads I use this product for my nose, for blackheads it's really a good use

Guest Yemi
Guest Yemi

Works good Gets rid of pimples Rashes and Eczema Smells funny Stings like hell I used this product while i was in Nigeria, then i had alot of pimples/acne, i would apply nixoderm over night and in a matter of a week, all the pimples went away

Comments

This stuff really does the job. - It settles down big pimples. - it can speed up the healing time. - It helps with the redness. - you can use it for other than acne related skin problems. - you don't have to use it all the time. - Really cheap not to try it. - Stinging sensation that last for 2-3 minutes. -Very thick consistency that might be hard to apply. -The smell is kind of medicinal type but not that bad It simply works. Highly Recommended. As each of us has different skin results may vary. This product is so cheap that leaves other products of the same price range in shame.

Popular All-over treatments