Nixoderm reviews

Nixoderm

Benzoic acid (6%), Salicylic acid (2.5%), Precipitated sulfur (4.6%).

It works (mostly)
Reviewed on November 27, 2017

Actually this is a solution for acne, but it depends how your skin goes with it, mine is just too sensitive and it itches like a bitch when it lays on my skin, and i think it does for the composition of the product, I always just take a little dot of it and place it over the tip of the pimple and lay it down there, but being dead honest I think it's just so strong and harsh for those people with sensitive skin like mine, it makes the pimple less swollen, but makes it look even more reddish so don't let it rest for more than 1 hour and of course not even the whole night, when you're done wash it off and take a moisturizer and spread it all over your face and that's it.

Brilliant
Reviewed on July 27, 2017

I always have a tin of nixoderm close at hand, amazing for spots and acne but recently I had two warts that came up on my toe which I've tried on two occasions to freeze and zap but to no avail, then I just thought to try this which brought the warts up to form a one big blister about to Go pop, the terrible pain and soreness has alleviated and I do put it down to nixoderm intervention as a last resort when nothing else seemed to work, it was the nurse who said it was warts but I'm thinking it may have been a spider bite as it resembles another I had on my foot a couple of years ago but neither myself or the nurse could be 100% sure, but one thing I'm sure about is that I'm about to order a quantity for all my friends and families first aid kits, I'm pleased to see that it is so easy to find on the Internet, Severn yrs ago I searched for it in London and was told by the shopkeeper that he depended on a little old lady to bring it from South Africa, I presumed at that time it was in short supply so I'm very happy for the companies success on the Internet, long may it be...thank you.

miracle worker
Reviewed on July 3, 2017

I've had acne for 4 years. On each cheek I had at least 40 pimples varying from cysts, blackheads, whiteheads. in a little bit over 40 days 80% of that was gone because I used Nixoderm. 80% of fours years worth of dark hyperpigmentatjon and pimples was gone in over a month. The absolute best thing I've ever used! I use it as a topical alongside my Proactiv and it works wonderfully. I definitely recommend this.

by BrainyCoroner on 08/16/2017 09:15
Hey, could you give a little more details please; how did you apply it and when?
by samanaguib1 on 08/25/2017 22:13
do you think it works on post acne red marks? i have them all over my cheeks where i used to have my acne
Works wonders!
Reviewed on February 5, 2016

I know this says it helps cure eczema, rash etc.. but I think it doesn't work on those problems. But it absolutely works for acne and blemishes. Literally after the 2nd night I saw a huge reduction in my pimples, and the redness went down. After a week, 97% of my acne was gone. This is an amazing product and it should get more credit. I put it on when I wake up (right after I wash and moisturize my face) and right before I go to sleep. This product literally works wonders and its SO inexpensive. Before you try any expensive acne treatment, buy this product. If you have sensitive skin your skin might peel just a little but nothing major. You can easily put moisturizer over it, so don't get too freaked out. Overall, AMAZING PRODUCT!

Good item
Reviewed on December 9, 2015

My skin is easy to have acne. After use this product, u will be surprised to see what it can do for your pimples and skin.

by samanaguib1 on 08/25/2017 22:13
Finally found a product that actually works
Reviewed on August 15, 2015

I have been mixing this product with unrefined coconut oil for less than a month and I absolutely LOVE the results. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Reviewed on May 7, 2013

Amazing stuff, works 100 times better than the £50 branded acne treatments in your local department store/chemist! I have cystic acne brought in by polycystic ovarian syndrome and I usuay have very red sore acne. This litterally works overnight to take the redness and swelling down and within 2-3 days the spots are gone.

by samanaguib1 on 08/25/2017 22:14
Evelyn, London
Reviewed on October 3, 2012

A miracle at its price. Why buy a box of chocolate/fried chicken which may cause you pimples when you can buy a pot of this which may save your face?

Reviewed on June 7, 2012

I had read good reviews for this and was swayed by the cheap price - I paid £1.30 + £1.30 p&p! I was wary of buying something that isn't really targeted at the UK market but I researched the product before buying online. I wash my face with the 'baby mild' liquid castile soap before applying and the first thing that hits you is the burning sensation - 5 whole minutes of it! It says you can dilute it with vaseline but I can't use that on my face. It contains acid and that's exactly what it feels like at first then it turns into a cooling sensation (from the menthol).

I've only been using this a few weeks, and some days I don't use it in the morning. It does help to reduce my pimples, but this is a slow process for me - it seemed to really help the pus-filled spots a lot quicker than the small bumpy spots! One night after removing my makeup I had a new spot with a white head at the corner of my nose, I applied this and the next morning the spot had gone. Some spots it removed but left the red pigmentation and there's some spots it hasn't reduced at all after wearing it morning and night. I'm happy with what it has done so far.

It's worth it for the price, like any spot treatment results vary from person to person so you have nothing to lose in trying it. The reason I marked it 3/5 is because of the cons I listed.

Kay, England
Reviewed on June 3, 2012

Everyone's skin's different but It's literally THE ONLY THING that I've found that helps calm down my hormonal acne prone skin, helps to dry up existing or new spots, shrinks my oily enlarged pores, and smooths my scarred skin. Not even anything on prescription has worked as well for me as this has.

For the price, It's definitely worth a try!

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clinics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org