Metronidazole Reviews

Metronidazole

99f

CURED!!!!

weekly ivermectin (.2 milligrams per kg of body weight) and 3x daily metronidazole (750mg total per day) cured my acne

metro gel

except for the price, $200 plus, the gel plus acne.orgs. moisturizer and jojoba oil has cleared my red, acne face. have been washing with kirks soap, and am hoping acne.orgs. cleanser will fill its place. thank you for your helpful site and products, acne is not fatal but most embarrassing.

Comments

Clears up acne fast and doesn't irritate skin Avoid exposing treated areas of skin to strong sunlight or UV light. I started using this together with Oxytetracycline a week before I started Dianette and it cleared my acne up 70%

Comments

works gentle calms inflammation and redness none I can think of I used this to get my skin under control after stopping my birth control. I used the gel and the cream versions. I have to say I really prefer the cream to the gel. It goes on well, very gentle, and it doubles as moisturizer for me. It takes a few days but clears up any redness significantly. Highly recommend.

Popular Oral