x

Metronidazole reviews

4.8/5 - 4 reviews

Metronidazole

Flagyl tablets contain 250 mg or 500 mg of metronidazole.

Inactive ingredients:
Cellulose, FD&C Blue No. 2 Lake, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, stearic acid, and titanium dioxide.

CURED!!!!
Reviewed on December 7, 2017

weekly ivermectin (.2 milligrams per kg of body weight) and 3x daily metronidazole (750mg total per day) cured my acne

metro gel
Reviewed on May 18, 2016

except for the price, $200 plus, the gel plus acne.orgs. moisturizer and jojoba oil has cleared my red, acne face. have been washing with kirks soap, and am hoping acne.orgs. cleanser will fill its place. thank you for your helpful site and products, acne is not fatal but most embarrassing.

Reviewed on September 8, 2012

I started using this together with Oxytetracycline a week before I started Dianette and it cleared my acne up 70%

Reviewed on July 18, 2011

I used this to get my skin under control after stopping my birth control. I used the gel and the cream versions. I have to say I really prefer the cream to the gel. It goes on well, very gentle, and it doubles as moisturizer for me.

It takes a few days but clears up any redness significantly. Highly recommend.

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clicnics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org