Jessner Peel Reviews

Jessner Peel

worth looking into

I think this peel works great in calming down acne and maybe getting rid of some hyperpigmentation. Yes, you more than likely will peel after some time and have to be really careful with your skin for a good week or so. For me, it's really only great for active acne because diet really is what stops the acne for me (which I don't always work on). However, it does make my skin look great afterwards.

Comments

It's great if you don't mind looking like a catcher's mitt. I actually broke out under the dried-out flakes of skin. When I finally stopped peeling, the skin underneath was just as ugly as before, if not worse. Not worth all the time off work because you won't want to be seen anywhere. Don't do this at home. If you have to try it, go to a professional.

Guest SkinAmazin
Guest SkinAmazin

Skin is soft Active pimples are all gone Skin tone is much more even Great Exfoliation day 2 and 3 are allot of peeling BUY it!!!! im telling you, you wont regret it, just make sure you read directions, but i would also watch some youtube videos to see how to visually apply it. Go to Amazon and buy the jesser peel you will not regret it

Comments

-Smoother skin -Pimples go flat so when makeup is applied, skin looks flawless -Dries out existing pimples -evens out skintone -Need to stay at home, away from public eye for about 4 days. -Peeling, skin feels tight from days 2-4 -Skin looks awful during day 2-4 Works well, my skin is so smooth, it is the 6th day of my Jessner peel and I love it, I actually got the Ultraceuticals Vitapeel which is a modified version of the Jessner's peel. Highly recommended!

Popular Other treatments