Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lush Herbalism Cleanser - Reviews

Lush Herbalism Cleanser
Brand: Lush

View Ingredients
Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis), Kaolin, Kaolin, Glycerine, Glycerine, Chlorophyllin Water (Aqua), Chlorophyllin Water (Aqua), Nettle, Rosemary, Rice Vinegar Extract (Urtica dioica, Rosmarinus officinalis), Rice Bran (Oryza sativa), Rice Bran (Oryza sativa), Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), Sage Oil (Salvia sclarea), Sage Oil (Salvia sclarea), Perfume, Perfume.
lilsunflower
ksukh98
fannydubbelve95
AshleyyyyyA

Yoshi505
The Lush Fresh Catastrophic Cosmetic mask is awesome. I use it 3 times a week. I have also stopped eating red meat and dairy and started taking a non dairy probiotic (PB8) and have not had a cystic flare up since I altered my diet. My gut and hormones were a mess from taking antibiotics for acne. We are all different but sometimes there is something we consume that feeds inflammation or makes our hormones and gut imbalanced. I have also began looking at product packaging and choose ones that are SLS free. Lush has a good agua marine one but Giovanni brand has a line called DTox that I like.

Jimbobb
Hey if your still struggling with acne go to a site called [link removed] and use the ingredients tool to check if any of the products your are using are clogging your pores. Nearly all products in the skincare industry have comedogenic ingredients in them but this site has a ton of product recommendations and regimes that will not make you break out its helped my skin so much.

kittykat1998
AwesomeOwl
grumpyfox

Fellowyogi
Did you try the aqua marina cleanser ? I have just tried it out the past 3 days and its making my face extremely dry in patches on my face

indigomind
momo.sawitree
cowgal1341
Marky Marc
dds

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

×