x

Glycerin & Water reviews

4.5/5 - 4 reviews

Incredible
Reviewed on January 8, 2018

How is this not more popular?? After trying moisturizer after moisturizer and having them all make my acne worse, I snagged a $3 bottle of glycerin at CVS and decided to give it a go.

Oh my goodness. The first time I used this I mixed it with a bit of water, slapped it on my face, and went to bed, expecting nothing. Well, my skin loved it! It was so plump and glowy-looking I thought I was looking at someone else's skin. My dry, flaky patches that I've struggled with for years were completely gone as well. I've been using this twice a day for a little while now, and my skin has made such an improvement! Less breakouts, less redness, less irritation, less of everything bad really! I can't recommend enough.

Really hydrates!
Reviewed on June 14, 2015

It took me a while to get used to this. At first I wasn't diluting and my skin was horribly sticky and dry. Now I mix it with lots of water and spray it on and it's amazing! Not sticky and it really hydrates my skin and makes it look a bit plumper (my scars are less dented). AFter all kinds of lotions and oils, this has been the cheapest and most effective AND it's all-natural. Big thumbs up!

Anonymous, New York, NY
Reviewed on January 2, 2013

I use a 1:10 (glycerin: water) mixture for my face and hair. I mix it up in a spray bottle so application is super easy. I've been acne-free for over a year since I've gotten on Dan's regimen and I only switched out my Cetaphil moisturizing lotion to try glycerin and water in the past week. It works just as well as Cetaphil with an added bonus: my face is much less oily when I wake up in the morning. You'll have to play around with the concentration because it depends how dry your skin/air is.

Anonymous, New Zealand
Reviewed on April 28, 2011

I just mix about 5 parts water to 1 part glycerin and pat on to face after washing, day and night.

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clicnics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org