Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Apple_Blossem

My log -- its easy to remember :) Vitamin b5 :)

For one year now, I've had perfect skin. Flawless skin.

My log: I take 3 grams of vitamin b5 in the morning, 4 in the afternoon and 3 more before bed.

I had such terrible acne before I started taking the vitamin b5. It was horrible. Sometimes I couldnt go to school out of embarassment.

Now, I dont even wash my face. I exfoliate once a week and that's all. With this vitamin, everyone compliments me on how beautiful my complexion is. Its been this way since I started the b5.

i, for the life of me, cannot find "vitamin b5" anywhere. i tried looking in RiteAid, I tried looking in WALmart. OK, so I guess it's not "for the life of me," but still.....

is it solg under the name "pantotheoniaifjkdfbvuklefgheuovhic acid?" or do you need to visit some kind of vitamin store/price-jacked health world to find it?

I guess I'll try looking again this weekend---but let me know where you get yours from. :)

i, for the life of me, cannot find "vitamin b5" anywhere. i tried looking in RiteAid, I tried looking in WALmart. OK, so I guess it's not "for the life of me," but still.....

is it solg under the name "pantotheoniaifjkdfbvuklefgheuovhic acid?" or do you need to visit some kind of vitamin store/price-jacked health world to find it?

I guess I'll try looking again this weekend---but let me know where you get yours from. :)

Hello! I just read both posts and headed to the Vitamin shop. Vitamin B5 is Pantothenic Acid. They sold it in 250mg and 500mg tabs and I bought the 500mg because in order to take grams its easier to take the 500mg tabs

hopefully it helps me too!!!

acne since 1996 :-( gone for 3 years and back with a vengence

I'm laughing so hard at your post clubkid. It was funny :)

You must ask for "Pantothenic Acid" -- and it is kinda hard to find around the city. I found it in a health food store.

I buy it cheapest online on www.froogle.com . I find the cheapest place who sells it. It takes about 8 days to get here.

So less than 24 hours later I march into the VITAMIN SHOPPE, and it turns out the manager is a regular at my store (McDonald's)...which is 5 minutes away. 300 500mg capsules for 19$? At 10g per day it'll last me 30 days---if it works, I can live with that.

It's amazing what happens when you look for VITAMINS in a VITAMIN store.

Hi Apple,

Is there a daily limit you're watching with the b5? I 've thought about bit b injections. I may do that too.