Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tha_search

what is best salycic acid products out?

any body know which s.a are tha best on tha market...neutrogena ain't nothing...makes it worse...i hearin lots of bad stuff about there products lately.

thanks. tha search

I'm trying the Arbonne Acne advantage set out......will keep ya posted...it has sal acid in it....i've use BP for long time, never had great luck....now using sal acid and hoping to see results.....only entering 2nd week....doing good so far................

Paula's Choice 2% Beta Hydroxy Acid products.

http://www.cosmeticscop.com

Her products are some of the few that are formulated to be both gentle (alcohol and irritant free) and pH correct (having a pH of 4 or lower).

I have tried lots of salicylic acid products, including those by Clean and Clear, Sea Breeze, Clinique, Neutrogena, Origins, Bye Bye Blemish, Clearsil, and Stridex. Paula's Choice blows them all away. I actually noticed a REDUCTION in the ammount of clogged pores and irritation on my face.

Her products can be applied up to twice a day and as little as once every other day. How often you apply depends on how your skin reacts.

Give it at least a month and preferably two to see results; I noticed an improvement after two weeks.