Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
turksoldier

Online places to buy "Acne Cure" products in the U

Could someone direct me to a site which sells products that can be used for the "acne cure" and also deliver in the UK.

It would be very much appreciated.

O:)

You should be able to find just about everything in your local drugstore, even in England. Aside from the glycolic acid, they're all generic products many people use.

2% salicylic wash..this is what almost every acne wash (and many that aren't) at the drugstore contains.

Glycolic acid product..a little harder to find since many of the formulations are meant for wrinkles and aren't non-comedogenic. I can't see this costing more than $20/bottle at the most, even if you had to order online from one of the expensive dermatology office line. (Mine's AquaGlycolic..$11).

Benzoyl peroxide should be available at every drugstore at a low price per tube. Lots of companies make it.

The most expensive thing I bought for the regimen was a cold compact from a post-surgery web site ($30 after shipping), and that was only for the sake of my convenience. It's easier to have something that conforms exactly to the face, and has a hole to breathe through, and which contains a substance that won't freeze in the freezer.