Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

:dance: I've been eating one egg a day for about 2 weeks or so, and I noticed my eyelashes got longer. YAY!! At least SOME good news LOL.. :( acne is still here.. GOSH DARN..! :(

:dance: I've been eating one egg a day for about 2 weeks or so, and I noticed my eyelashes got longer. YAY!! At least SOME good news LOL.. :( acne is still here.. GOSH DARN..! :(

how can you remotely even relate the two, it makes no sense.

example: I ate spaghetti today and I didn't get eaten by a lion.

Therefore, eating spaghetti prevents lion attacks.

You people are sad. Ok I am still hapy and I did get longer eyelashes. I know my body better than all of you. :) Byes.

you noticed your eyelashes got longer? lmao!! thats the most random thing ever!!

u measure your eyelashes?!? i dont even notice mine, come to think of it i dont even know if i have eyelashes

You people are sad. Ok I am still hapy and I did get longer eyelashes. I know my body better than all of you. :) Byes.

Seriiously did you sit around and measure them before and after? What about people that eat up to 12 eggs a day, does their penis get longer? And no you dont know your body better than some of us because some of us have spent some time in school specifically learning about the body, so some know your body better than you do.

eyelashes is a genetics thing. Ok if u take vitamins that help with hair in general its expected they'd get stronger and longer but not in a noticable way.

eyelashes is a genetics thing. Ok if u take vitamins that help with hair in general its expected they'd get stronger and longer but not in a noticable way.

i doubt he/she has a deficiency in protein to see a change. Plus he/she would feel other problems before eyelashes if he/she had a protein deficiency.

1 egg is like no protein. Maybe 3-6grams. Body builders often eat 6 a day. I doubt the eggs have anything to do with your eyelashes growing in longer, I take 155g of protein a day and nothing has changed eyelash wise.

LOL, ok, some people's minds NEVER grow, no matter what they eat haha, yea well if you know me better tell me how many birthmarks I have and their locations? .. exactly.. :hand:

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Maybe they did grow. It's not that inconceivable. Congrats on the new you, may you have many long eyelash days to come! :)

Maybe they did grow. It's not that inconceivable. Congrats on the new you, may you have many long eyelash days to come! :)

My eyelashed were dull brown short color, bottom eyelashes small... now, first I noticed they got longer on the tips, and the tips were lighter and then got filled with dark black color, and the bottom ones are darker, so I dont put mascare on them anymore. The only drastic thing that couldhave caused this was me eating eggs everyday. I really dont care what anybody says. There's always this dose of people when no matter what you write they try to disprove it and say nasty comments. Maybe it's all because they're insecure with themselves and living sad pathetic lives. Oh well :)

There's no doubt in my mind that your eyelashes may have grown, and that it may be protein related. However, eggs don't have much protein at all. Unless you have some magical eggs.

Have you eaten a chicken breast lately? Because a decent sized chicken breast will give you 12x as much protein as 1 egg. That's almost equivilant to the amount of protein youve gained total by eating 1 egg every day for 2 weeks.

There's no doubt in my mind that your eyelashes may have grown, and that it may be protein related. However, eggs don't have much protein at all. Unless you have some magical eggs.

Have you eaten a chicken breast lately? Because a decent sized chicken breast will give you 12x as much protein as 1 egg. That's almost equivilant to the amount of protein youve gained total by eating 1 egg every day for 2 weeks.

I had some chicken and eggs too. And lamb too..

This thread is a cack!

1 egg is like no protein. Maybe 3-6grams. Body builders often eat 6 a day. I doubt the eggs have anything to do with your eyelashes growing in longer, I take 155g of protein a day and nothing has changed eyelash wise.

Yeah you're right there...one egg has about 6 grams of protein, whereas a small chicken breast (about 280 grams) has about 62 grams. Go the chicken if you want your protein :D

This thread is a cack!

Yeah you're right there...one egg has about 6 grams of protein, whereas a small chicken breast (about 280 grams) has about 62 grams. Go the chicken if you want your protein :D

Maybe it was something else in eggs, but it certainly wasnt chicken , I only had one piece.