Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Weightlifting is one of my favorite things to do. I heard Saunas are healthy for you as long as you don't stay in there way too long. And they also open up your pores. I'm on 100MG Doxycycline caplets twice a day. Would it be harmful to go in the sauna for about 10-15 minutes after a workout while im on Doxy? Thank you

-Chris

i think saunas are one of the things that improved my skin actually. Unfourtunatly i ended my gym membership so i cant go anymore.

So weird, I was going to ask this question(probably not in the prescription fourm) because I'm starting a gym membership and they have a sauna. I could think it would do nothing but good because you sweat out all the toxins and shit. I guess I'll just do it and see, even if someone tells me its terrible for skin because I want the quick fix to drop a couple of pounds just by sitting in there :)

Thanks for the help! It's strange that you were going to ask the same question AllyKat haha. I just posted it in here since I am taking a prescription medication. And thats why I was wondering about going into a sauna. Thanks again.

I was wondering about this a little while ago. I tried doing some web searches and got back conflicting information as to whether it is helpful or not. I have decided to give it a miss, but would be interested to know what your experiences are.