Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
meka

Gross: Public display of 'Squeezing'?

lol, thats so wrong. I guess if ur comfortable enough to do that with someone, but still, y wud u need to inflict it on everyone in a public place :hand: people could have been eating :popcorn: :sick:

OMG, I've seen this happen! I was at a water park in line at the concession stand and this young guy was laying on his stomach near me while his girlfriend worked on his back for like 10 minutes. EWWWW.

I'll have to admit, I find other people squeezing other people's zits absolutley disgusting. Now, if someone is in the BATHROOM and squeezing thier own zit, I can kinda go "Alright - still should do that at home, but whatever."

My stepsister used to LIVE for picking other people's zits. It was NASTY.

whats the big deal, you're all a buncha idiots for judging people.

It's gross because you see them squeeze 2-3 pimples and the pimples are leaking puss or blood droplets for minutes at a time. If they had left it alone, this wouldn't have happen and no one would have to see them to judge them based upon it. And people wonder why they keep having some form of infection or blemish.

I was going to go to the Olive Garden or Bertucci's until I seen them do it. :evil:

Anytime I see a person oozing bodily fluids in public makes me want to AVOID that person.

Come on, Polka, be real.

No really whats so bad. She was just helping him, if you dont like it, then theres nothing you can do about it. Yah so its in public, no reason to make such a big fuss lol

I had a bf about six years ago who would ask to squeeze my zits. He thought he was 'helping' me and was quite sincere about it. If it was in an inconspicuous spot like my back I would usually give in and let him do it. Looking back now it was pretty gross but at the time I really didn't see it as unusual, and it was not a relationship deal-breaker because he had so many other good qualities. But he NEVER asked to do it in public (and I wouldn't have let him if he did)!

I have an ex who compulsively bit his nails and he said one day "I'd love to bite your nails, can I?" Umm, no.

I had a bf about six years ago who would ask to squeeze my zits. He thought he was 'helping' me and was quite sincere about it. If it was in an inconspicuous spot like my back I would usually give in and let him do it. Looking back now it was pretty gross but at the time I really didn't see it as unusual, and it was not a relationship deal-breaker because he had so many other good qualities. But he NEVER asked to do it in public (and I wouldn't have let him if he did)!

I have an ex who compulsively bit his nails and he said one day "I'd love to bite your nails, can I?" Umm, no.

Hahah! :lol: how weird :razz:

He was ok when he wasn't jacked up on cocaine, his only flaw...lol

Hmm, did u try it also?

Nope, I'm jacked up enough with adhd!

Fun fun fun! :D . I know someone who has it. He cant concentrate very well :|

Guest beanz

i'm sorry guys...but it's just disgusting to do that in front of people. i could care less what people do in the privacy of their own home or whatever but it's rude and inconsiderate to do that in front of people. i don't see how anyone could say there's nothing wrong with that... :X

back when I was in highschool, there was this kid who had pretty severe acne, it was mostly just whiteheads but they covered his entire face.

And he would sit there in class, and pick/squeeze them and then eat the contents!

I kid you not! It was so disgusting, and he thought he was being "sneaky" about it but we all could plainly see what he was doing and it was just the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life!

back when I was in highschool, there was this kid who had pretty severe acne, it was mostly just whiteheads but they covered his entire face.

And he would sit there in class, and pick/squeeze them and then eat the contents!

I kid you not! It was so disgusting, and he thought he was being "sneaky" about it but we all could plainly see what he was doing and it was just the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life!

:shock: One word. EW! :X :sick:

My dad still gets huge cystic acne (he's in his 60's) and I remember when I was younger he would ask one of the kids to pop a zit on his back... EW EW EW!!!! I NEVER did it, I would watch in horror as one of my brothers did it. It was so gross. I once had a pimple on my back and my best friend was like:"OH can I pop it?!" I told her:"NO WAY!" ... memories of my dad rushing back. I mean, yes I was a victim of popping zits OF MY OWN, but I would never EVER pop someone else's or let someone else pop mine... I dunno... is that weird??? :lol:

:shock: One word. EW! :X:sick:

BAAARRRRFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is SO nasty... :sick:

lol, thats so wrong. I guess if ur comfortable enough to do that with someone, but still, y wud u need to inflict it on everyone in a public place :hand: people could have been eating :popcorn: :sick:

OMG, I've seen this happen! I was at a water park in line at the concession stand and this young guy was laying on his stomach near me while his girlfriend worked on his back for like 10 minutes. EWWWW.

reminds me how monkeys pick lice from each other's backs. only difference is they eat them.

mmm lunch

while judging is bad buttt.... hell no to squeezing and that just doesn't help ur skin cuz it could spread the infection and well it could transform into an alien

twisted!!!

there was a guy in one of my classes in high school that used to pick at his severe acne and my intial thought was "ok...." but i never though twice about it.

:dance: :lol:

:eh: :sick: That is really really sick, dunno how anyone could do that.

Don't think I've ever squeezed a spot in public, only when I'm at home or in another room or something.

Fun fun fun! :D . I know someone who has it. He cant concentrate very well :|

The meds are more fun than anything else... :dance: