Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
meka

Gross: Public display of 'Squeezing'?

Today on my way to work. I saw a couple. While, both had acne. The girlfriend was 'squeezing' the pimples on the boyfriends face. Just gross. :X Do people actually do this on a normal basis in public? I mean, it's the worst thing I've saw for someone to do with acne.

I didn't want to go into detail. But, it's very sad to see that another person has a problem of acne and they take the most negative way out they possibly can to relieve it.

I thought I'd share my minor event for the day. :(

wth... a couple was actually doing that ? wow maybe its a turn on for them but that is just wayyyy too kinky for me

Maybe he couldnt squeeze it himself?

But, why squeeze it? It's just going to leave a blemish. :think:

And she was cute too. :wub: But, squeezing your pimples in public is a big :naughty: .

Maybe he couldnt squeeze it himself?

But, why squeeze it? It's just going to leave a blemish. :think:

And she was cute too. :wub: But, squeezing your pimples in public is a big :naughty: .

Maybe it was a sign of affection :lol: 400th post!

They need to get a room.

:lol:

haaa. Seriously. I mean, I have squeezed my bf's zits before, but never in public. That's just gross. I wouldn't squeeze my own in public either. I think it looks rude.

They need to get a room.

:lol:

haaa. Seriously. I mean, I have squeezed my bf's zits before, but never in public. That's just gross. I wouldn't squeeze my own in public either. I think it looks rude.

I don't understand the point to squeezing them though. They'll eventually come out on their own or by some form of topical solution from a local regimen. So, why squeeze someone elses? :think:

My bf doesn't have acne like cysts. He sometimes gets whiteheads and blackheads, but his skin is always clear. Anyway, aside from the fact that I love to pick his...lol.. Black & white heads sometimes don't go away with a cream. Well some ppl. He doesn't use topical creams either. He doesn't suffer from acne like me.

Ugh, that is pretty gross. I'd never let anyone (even a gf) pop a pimple, much less touch my face. Last time I squeezed a whitehead it was before a date and it ended leaving this huge reddish streak across my cheek, which lasted for a week. Talk about embarrassing. Never again.

Guest beanz

haha...my best friend's mom told us there was a couple at her high school that used to do that in front of people all the time. that's freakin nasty. :crazy2:

Guest beanz

People are animals.

true dat

My bf doesn't have acne like cysts. He sometimes gets whiteheads and blackheads, but his skin is always clear. Anyway, aside from the fact that I love to pick his...lol.. Black & white heads sometimes don't go away with a cream. Well some ppl. He doesn't use topical creams either. He doesn't suffer from acne like me.

I wish I had a girlfriend that woukd do something like that for me :doubt: :)

I wish I had a girlfriend that woukd do something like that for me :doubt::)

no u dont lol. if i had a gf an she asked to squeeze 1of my pimples 1st off it get mardy coz she had seen it an thought it was bad enough to squeeze

then id think

"what the hell are u on woman." an then id prob slap her! <--wel mayb that is 2far hehe

but i wudnt by happy lol

I remember a while ago one of my friends told me how she used to pop pimples on her boyfriends back. I really can't see how anyone would actually want to do this, or have anyone do it to them, let alone find it attractive :shrug:

Because picking at pimples is fun lol

uhgh, i imagine

Waiting for the subway

Girl: Hell bobby, the sub aint comming before 4 pm, and its so booring here

Bobby: Well ur right, lets pick some pimples!! that will surley make time fly by, since its so fun

squezzzzze squakk

Girl:Wow bobby this is so fun im having the time of my life!!

and guess what two picked pimples later and the subway rolls up the station...

Bobby: well talking about a great time w8ster

what a great story :doh:

i think some people find popping pimples fascinating or something, back when i was about 12 i had a pimple on the back of my neck just above the collar of my t shirt so u can see it, anyway i was out on the street with my friends and this girl who lived 2 houses down from me asked me if she could pop it, i was like "ehhh nasty".

I had a bf about six years ago who would ask to squeeze my zits. He thought he was 'helping' me and was quite sincere about it. If it was in an inconspicuous spot like my back I would usually give in and let him do it. Looking back now it was pretty gross but at the time I really didn't see it as unusual, and it was not a relationship deal-breaker because he had so many other good qualities. But he NEVER asked to do it in public (and I wouldn't have let him if he did)!

But, it's very sad to see that another person has a problem of acne and they take the most negative way out they possibly can to relieve it.

I just want to know why this is the most "negative way out"? What is so negative about it? Also, I doubt that they consider they're acne to be a "problem" if they are secure enough to allow someone to pop a zit in public. Just because this is distrubing or negative for you does not mean this is for them.

Before Accutane I NEVER talked about skin, acne, anything related. It was taboo and even hearing other people talk about it made me uncomfortable. If someone would have asked to pop one of my zits I would have died. However, now that I am 99% clear from Accutane I have NO problem talking about skin, acne, anything. Even if I get a slight blemish, I make light of it to people. From what you describe, the couple is very secure with themselves and do not consider their acne a "problem". Not everyone considers acne a "problem"; you do know that?

lol, thats so wrong. I guess if ur comfortable enough to do that with someone, but still, y wud u need to inflict it on everyone in a public place :hand: people could have been eating :popcorn::sick: