Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sc4r3d

Sculptra

I am so currious now. My first inections were with a 1/2 26G needle, the ones recommended in the package insert and the one DR. Englehart uses. Dr Englehart who passed away recently, is the founder of the injection techinques used for sculptra. The company of Sculptra, Aventis even has a physicians DVD training video with DR. Englehart as the host.

Anyhow my Dr. is now using a 1 inch 27G needle and nearly goes all the way into my cheek but at an angle of course.

I was currious to see whoever has gotten the injections if your DR used the 1/2 inch or larger needle?

How are you results so far?

Mine are spectactular. But I am still currious as to what size needle your DR's uses and why he used the 1 inch needle on me after my initial injections.

I did some self injections with the 1/2 inch needle and it was not easy. I could never do it with the 1 inch needle. Maybe its there way of keeping people from doing self injections by using the larger needle I don't know?