Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been on the CSR for about a week or two now and it is working wonders for me. One issue I have yet to cure though is my oily skin. I've tried using Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets, but they are so small and I have to use about 2-3 each time to remove all the shine. I've read a lot about Cigarette Paper being an even better solution to oily skin but I don't know where I can purchase any.

Thanks. One more question though: Does the use of these sheets to absorb oil affect any BP I have applied on my face?

I personally would not use these. Using an oil free moisturizer should be sufficient. There's no telling what germs live on these cigarette papers, and u are just putting it on your face.

I've been on the CSR for about a week or two now and it is working wonders for me. One issue I have yet to cure though is my oily skin. I've tried using Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets, but they are so small and I have to use about 2-3 each time to remove all the shine. I've read a lot about Cigarette Paper being an even better solution to oily skin but I don't know where I can purchase any.

i bought these really inexpensive oil sheets on www.eyeslipsface.com it's $1.00 for 50 sheets, the only thing is the shipping, it's about 5.00 but ordering a few packets at once would be more reasonable for the price of the shipping. i suggest trying them out first. i don't use them often only when i wear make up and my face gets shiny, they work like a charm imo ;)

i've also heard of using perm papers< this is probly even cheaper but i don't know how well it works

best wishes!