Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
arrrny

Still breaking out.

Ive been using the gel for 2 weeks now and i got a big pimple on the chin.. and 3 other big ones that arent whiteheads but are big bumps (called postules or soemthing)? These used to be small clogged pores but then turned into the 3 big ones.. how come the gel didnt prevent them from forming? Will the gel prevent pimples from forming after these clear up?

it can take upto 3months before you clear up man

so uve gotta be patient for a bit longer man

hang tight an ul clear up perfectly

but ive been using differin for 16 weeks.... dont you think i should be cleared up right now or are you still saying that it could take up to 3 months for this stuff to finally get down deep and keep pimples away?

General questions like these are hard to answer. Everyone's skin reacts differently to different products. The best advise is to follow the Regimen accurately, and be patient.

No Brandy i kept using differin.. i was already on this Bp regimen for the mornings with the on the spot but 2 weeks ago got the gel and started using it.. currently i use differin at night and BP gel in the morning.