Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I would not use it if you are using the regimen as as it is designed for acne prone skin it is likely to contain an active ingredient such as salylic acid (sp!?) which would over irritate your skin along with BP use at the same time :)

I think its trys to kill the acne bacteria somehow, but I'm not really sure how. A lot of people have found salylic acid peels to be effective, so you could consider giving those a go if your interested in salylic acid :)

Well i was thinking of giving this wash another go as i liked it back when i used it, but it just made my skin a bit dry, but i think i've cured my dry skin now plus i've got alot of problems with clogged pores which is what this post is about, so i'm hoping the (SA) helps, thats if the problem described in that post is clogged pores.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=98700

SA in Neutrogena Clear pore wash does gentle exfoliating.

i've been using clear pore wash for months now and more than happy with it. i started the regimen with it so my skin was dry in the beginning anyway, b/c of the BP, but now everything is going perfectly ok

Hi,

I alternate neutrogena clear pore wash along with clean and clear oil free wash. I think they are both good products but will not solve acne alone. I can't find the neutrogena wash anywhere in the last 2 weeks. Boots, tesco, superdrug all had none, maybe I have just been unlucky but does anyone know if it has been discontinued in the uk?

Thanks