Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This might not really go here but it is a feeling I have. I dont know how this is happening but, im kinda getting bored with video games theres nothing exciting anymore, it seems as my life is being wasted in front of the computer screen when i can be out doing better things. I need to get in shape and these video games really dont help. I dont know if I still am but I was a very dedicated gamer, I even just built a computer last month but, its just, not as fun anymore. I think that they give you a good time for a few years but after, I mean, I feel like some of my time has been wasted sitting in front of a screen looking at grown men shoot each other over and over again. I mean, I dont think I can keep being a steady gamer its just not that fun anymore, the same thing happening. What has happened to me :| I think ive grown out of it. Life isnt about staying in my room its about getting out and exploring the world. I cant take it anymore, all i ever talk about at school is games. This must stop. This is a big change for me because it was so unexpected and its about the only thing I do. So Im gonna take up more sports and stop the games. I want to sell my games. I want a life. It has to stop sometime, I cant always play games. When Im older and I have to hold down a career i cant play any games so Im stopping. I think this will help me with my social life and other things.

This might not really go here but it is a feeling I have. I dont know how this is happening but, im kinda getting bored with video games theres nothing exciting anymore, it seems as my life is being wasted in front of the computer screen when i can be out doing better things. I need to get in shape and these video games really dont help. I dont know if I still am but I was a very dedicated gamer, I even just built a computer last month but, its just, not as fun anymore. I think that they give you a good time for a few years but after, I mean, I feel like some of my time has been wasted sitting in front of a screen looking at grown men shoot each other over and over again. I mean, I dont think I can keep being a steady gamer its just not that fun anymore, the same thing happening. What has happened to me :| I think ive grown out of it. Life isnt about staying in my room its about getting out and exploring the world. I cant take it anymore, all i ever talk about at school is games. This must stop. This is a big change for me because it was so unexpected and its about the only thing I do. So Im gonna take up more sports and stop the games. I want to sell my games. I want a life. It has to stop sometime, I cant always play games. When Im older and I have to hold down a career i cant play any games so Im stopping. I think this will help me with my social life and other things.

:( We'll miss you, but you can't escape forever!

Dno freddy ill be on acne.org, just not gaming. But ill be on less. I <3 u all =)

You could do something constructive like a hobby.

The possibilities are endless...

Basketball, foot ball, soccer, rowing, musical instruments...

Just try to find something else you enjoy.

You could do something constructive like a hobby.

The possibilities are endless...

Basketball, foot ball, soccer, rowing, musical instruments...

Just try to find something else you enjoy.

I find interest in having fun, going out, dancing. By summer time, I'll be set. I used to play instruments, they get boring too. and Im not too great at sports but im taking up sk8 boarding cuz my cousin is pretty good.

Dancing and skateboarding

There ya go :)

Isnt life great. Im finally able to get out and stop being such a nerd. Life starts tonight.

Skateboarding is fucking HARD and FUN! I have all the respect in the world for good skaters. Pros are just amazing. I can push and ride but that's it and there some chicks at the bowls near my place that are about 16 and they're WICKED! Rock to fakies, pop shuv its, ollies up onto stuff...I am getting old...

Good for you! You're going to have a life! I think it happens to all of us at one time or another :)

Skateboarding is fucking HARD and FUN! I have all the respect in the world for good skaters. Pros are just amazing. I can push and ride but that's it and there some chicks at the bowls near my place that are about 16 and they're WICKED! Rock to fakies, pop shuv its, ollies up onto stuff...I am getting old...

Good for you! You're going to have a life! I think it happens to all of us at one time or another :)

Thanks :D , I just cant wait to see the looks on my friends faces once i tell them. They will be so confused and think I am lying. Cant wait, Ill have a job instead of sitting in front of my computer. Time is money. Im going to buy a 125 dollar board.

good luck and goodbye gaming!

Ooh why didn't I notice this thread.. I did the same thing about a year ago Mask. I feel as though I've wasted alot of my life on stupid computer games, but on the other hand I wonder if the escapism it provided helped me from doing something stupid during the most painful part of my life.. :think:

Anyway, I haven't played a game in months! Though ironically, I'm doing a games development diploma. I fell in to it because I was doing nothing with my life and it was a one-time "opportunity", so I just went for it.

I guess I'm doomed to be a geek forever. :doubt: Ohh to be interesting..

You go Mask, you GO.

hehe

dont worry mask every1 grows out of things man.

find a new hobbie an go an kick some butt if you start skateboarding :D

jus be careful not2 fall over infront of hot females hehe

always a red face moment that!

ps here are some pics i reckon ul laugh at ehe

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

good for you mask :D thats a great attitude to have matey, hope everything goes well for you, with ur job and everything. You've kinda inspired me to venture out into the world a bit more,lol.

eh i thought the same thing too but the thing is ur just playing it too much... just get another hobby w/ it and ur fine... also get world of warcraft so u can get addicted and play non stop muahahahahha

Yeah sounds good, you should go out and do sports and maybe you can find that exciting feeling again. I used to play games alot 4 years ago but then I took up downhill-biking and since then I rarely play games when it's biking-season. It's so much more fun than sitting in front of the computer so go out and do something.

Damien, that was AWESOME!

I also want to say, Mask - that it's okay to play video games. It's okay to play them ALOT, even. All my friends in High School did that - and simply by virtue of getting older and having to work to pay thier bills, the interest in gaming naturually dropped.

Don't rush yourself. It's good to get out and live Life, but it's also good to slow down and enjoy your time.

I also want to say, Mask - that it's okay to play video games. It's okay to play them ALOT, even. All my friends in High School did that - and simply by virtue of getting older and having to work to pay thier bills, the interest in gaming naturually dropped.

Don't rush yourself. It's good to get out and live Life, but it's also good to slow down and enjoy your time.

Dont rush myself? Ive been playing games since i was 7 years old! Lol, time to let go! Also i just noticed that the song breaking the habit is a good song to listen to when u wanna quit something :P

Dont rush myself? Ive been playing games since i was 7 years old! Lol, time to let go! Also i just noticed that the song breaking the habit is a good song to listen to when u wanna quit something :P

maybe you should wait till after Halo 3, hehe. I really think you should not stop totally if you still enjoy them at all, even games in moderation can be great:)

I spend 10-14 hrs/day on computer programming with 2 19" monitors. Computers start to screw with your head.

I been playing since I was like 6 or 7 too. Still occasionally play them at 22. :D

maybe you should wait till after Halo 3, hehe. I really think you should not stop totally if you still enjoy them at all, even games in moderation can be great:)

ya

wait for halo3 before doin nethin like htis

u kno ur gon love it seeing as your supposed to be able to control the pelicans......

oyaaaaa

i think il be playin that on my 360 wen its out hehe

bye bye lifestyle for 2months while i lock myself away an kill aliens hehe

ya

wait for halo3 before doin nethin like htis

u kno ur gon love it seeing as your supposed to be able to control the pelicans......

oyaaaaa

i think il be playin that on my 360 wen its out hehe

bye bye lifestyle for 2months while i lock myself away an kill aliens hehe

pfft waste my money on the 360 and a game i will only play for 4 months tops? I was a hugeee halo fan but every game is boring now :|

Ive started exercising it makes you feel much better =)