Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just went on a major pickfest with my skin...I know I shouldn't pick but i had so many yellowish whiteheads and clogged pores. My skin looks terrible now. What should I do to help heal it? Should I skip bp for the night or just do the regimen as normal?

hey I have the exact same problem, but I dont pick, at least not alot, sometimes they disapear after I wash my face, probably because they fall of.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Do the regimen as per usual. Although it's not really gentle, it will prevent further infection. For future reference, try not to pick! ;)

When I get those, I have a sterile safety pin that I use just to barely prick the white head and place a hot rag on it for a few minutes, then gently let the puss squeeze out.

dont pick you bad bad person!

hehe

na but seriously picking is very bad for skin. it spreads the germs around your face and also inflames the pimple. plus, if you squeeze the pimple you risk forcing it into your pore rather than out.

an that wil cause a worse spot :(

leave alone an it wil clear up jus as fast

After you pick and they are open put some BP on it. It hurts, but it will get down deep and kill the bacteria and it will kill any bacteria you may have brought to the surface while picking.

I just went on a major pickfest with my skin...I know I shouldn't pick but i had so many yellowish whiteheads and clogged pores. My skin looks terrible now. What should I do to help heal it? Should I skip bp for the night or just do the regimen as normal?

Right clogged pores etc, If I was you I would start a routine

2wice a week tea tree clay cleanser

2wice a week facial sauna(can buy from argos)

every day morning and night organic tea tree facial soap after australian bodycare active face cream(moisturiser)

3times a day 'zen' organic anti scar cream (active ingredients rose hip oil)

1ce a day at night before bed pure organic vitamin e cream

I tell you now you wuld be surprised what those 2 organic cream do overnight(fades red marks like hell)

Do the regimen as per usual. Although it's not really gentle, it will prevent further infection. For future reference, try not to pick! ;)

Yep I agree about doing the regimen as usual, but remmber next time0- No Picking! :naughty::lol:

I agree!

hey I have the exact same problem, but I dont pick, at least not alot, sometimes they disapear after I wash my face, probably because they fall of.

I hate when I'm applying either BP or moisturizer over my face when there are big yellow heads, and then the tops break off and it starts leaking a little. I try to dab it as much as possible, so I can continue applying the BP or moisturizer without spreading the nasty gunk around.