Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DavideB

Can't find products (help) Italy

Hi all

I'm writing from Italy

I've already ordered 4 tubes of Clear Skin Regimen and waiting them to be delivered

The problem is that I can't find a skin cleanser or a moisturizer that meet the criteria listed on the site

It's great that shipping rate for 4 big tubes is just 6$ on clearskinregimes as much as it is absurd that shipping rate for 4 oz of moisturizer and a small soap bar are 30$ on drugstore !!!

I've found online shops that seel either the car or either the moisturizer, not both, and either way the shipping is cost is still an expensive 18$ (more than the products themselves)

Maybe if you can suggest some product I can find it here: we have brands like Dove, Vichy, ROC, Clearasil,

La Roche, Lirastil, Cleanance and other few I can't remember ... but I couldn't find Neutrogena moisturizer (idratante) nor cetaphil which is unknown here

You help is greatly appreciated

Thanks everyone

Davide

basically, for a cleanser you just want something gentle, and unmedicated. No scrubby beads either. Just something formulated to be gentle to the skin.

For a moisturizer you want one that is oil-free and won't clog your pores (non-comedogenic). Preferably with some spf in it too.

You might have to spend some time reading lable's on products to find some that meet that criteria.

check here as well for how to find appropriate products.

http://www.acne.org/outsideus.html

I'm assuming you're in the UK, or otherwise not in America. Check out our International Products forum, there's tons of people there who can help!

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showforum=9

Thanks, I posted my message here and not there because I read it was only for Canada and UK

while I'm in Italy

But thanks for assuming I could be from UK as it means my self-taught english is not as terrible as I thought :)

basically, for a cleanser you just want something gentle, and unmedicated. No scrubby beads either. Just something formulated to be gentle to the skin.

For a moisturizer you want one that is oil-free and won't clog your pores (non-comedogenic). Preferably with some spf in it too.

You might have to spend some time reading lable's on products to find some that meet that criteria.

check here as well for how to find appropriate products.

http://www.acne.org/outsideus.html

Usually the products here have not very "commercial" boxes, so you never read words like oil-free, gentle, non-comedogenic on the boz, you have to read the label.

I believe it's better to look for what I DON'T want to be there rather than what I want to, so if I knew what ingredients make the moisturizer and cleanser oily/comedogenic I would know what to avoid and in turn what to buy

If it does contain oil how does it is called in the ingredients list?

And what is it the agent that makes the product comedogenic?

Thanks a lot

Davide