Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

Ive been around here for now like two years or so and nothing really worked i got partially clear ur using the jess' brushing method and somewhat through dans bp solution. Last year i was in the USA as an exchange student (im german) abnd when i came back i thought i thought everything is fucked products here dont contain salcicyd acid or bp only very few do and they expensive ... So i thought damn :P anyways now i found the best thing ever seriously and i think for once u might just have to get it from germany :P its sebamed clear face Reinigungsschaum (cleansing foam) u just put it on ur face leave it on there for like 3-5 mins and wash it off its awesoem its with coconut oil ive never had a product like this it just kills acne for real. I dont really know what else to write it just kicks acnes ass real hard and one bottle of it will last u about 3 month for 7 bucks :P so the price is actually pretty good. Well if u have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

Good LUCK

okay here ate the ingredients.

Aqua, Cocamidopropylalbetainamide MEA Chloride, Cocotrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Lactate,, Pathenol, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol

That's interesting. I've never used a product with Cocamidopropylalbetainamide MEA Chloride and Cocotrimonium Methosulfate before. I looked them up on www.cosmeticscop.com/learn/dictionary.asp, which defines many cosmetic ingredients, but not specifically these.

Me neither but this stuff is awesome i swear ive never used anything like it its jsut awesome plus its natural cant believe i havent found it bevore. Im glad finally we ahve better stuff here than u in the USA :P

Well, I'm glad you finally found something that finally works and is close to home. I know I had a miserable time trying to find an effective salicylic acid product that was cheap and gentle, and I live in the US! Best wishes!

See the best thing about it faltten the skine tone like evenws it out, this is a crazy good product if u have a chance of gettign it somewhere go for it!! HEY GOOD NERWS the homepage is in english too http://sebamed.com/default2_eng.htm visit this homepage then click on products then on sebamed clear face and then uscoll down to Antibactirail Cleansing Foam thats the stuff i use!!

so it can be found in the US too bu its a GERMAN production :D

Thanks so much man, but does this stuff help get rid of REDMARKS, left over from old acne spots, or just current acne?

Thanks!

Well it doesnt help redmarks much i think but the fact that it stopped my acne is like way better anyways redmarks fade in time as long as no new acne comes up theres no problem....

I took a look at the website, and this stuff sounds pretty good to me. I'd like to hear more about your experience though.

You say it worked for you. How bad was your acne before you started using it? (mild - moderate - severe)? How long did it take before you started to notice improvement? Did it clear your skin of all blemishes?

Okay my acne used to be id say severe, well not like the real ahrdcore shit but still i was on antibiotics for it before, u know. Well its been pretty bad. If only used this product for about 7 days and its made such a major difference in my skin its unbelieveable before i used to have like mabe 20 pimples(including white heads) in my face now i have like 1 and i bet it will be gone in a few days also. The blackheads one my nose have greatly reduced also and the most important thing for me (besides that it just kills acne)is that it makes my skin even u know and less oily too, i used to ahve crazy oily skin know i wake up and my skin is like in perfect condition i only ahve to wipe like maybe once a day i used to 10 times. After the first day some more whiteheads came up but these are already gone and now im just gettign clearer and clearer. If you have a change to try it do it!!!!! Before i bought i read alot of good reviews in german about it so it helped other people to just give it a chance. Its just lik 6 or 7 bucks and might change ur life...

I've tried the cleansing foam the whole bottle but it doesnt really do anything to me. :(

I like the sebamed soap much better.