Head n Shoulders

Hydroquione

PureDeming Intense Gel

Emu Oil

Tee Tree Oil

Jojoba Oil

Jessfoliation Process

Delnas Method

And COUNTLESS other products/remedies. But really, I desperately need to know, what is the product that has seriosuly faded or gotten rid of redmarks. Ive tried most, but not all of these products. Lets hear it guys.......Thanks

Paulo, How well has the potatoe mask been working for you? timeframe wise and reduction?

Yeh, does the potato mask work well for old remdarks which are very stubborn?

Smiles1, has Diacneal helped fade/get rid of your redmarks?

Thanks.

I don't get marks on my face but I get them on my legs and bikini line from ingrown hairs. I use PFB which has glycolic, salicylic and lactic acid in it and it really speeds up the healing time of a red mark.

JJRed, It's kind of hard to say. I've been on Diacneal for a little over two weeks and I haven't noticed any significant improvements for my redmarks. It might be due to the fact I'm also using BP and I used it for over 10 years.

I don't get marks on my face but I get them on my legs and bikini line from ingrown hairs. I use PFB which has glycolic, salicylic and lactic acid in it and it really speeds up the healing time of a red mark.

Thanks, whats PFB? Is it a prescription, where can I buy it? I really want to find SOMETHING that helps fades my redmarks quickly/gets rid of them.

Thanks guys.

Heres what people have said to help fade/get rid of redmarks:

Aloe Vera

Green Cream

Diacneal

Head n Shoulders

Hydroquione

PureDeming Intense Gel

Emu Oil

Tee Tree Oil

Jojoba Oil

Jessfoliation Process

Delnas Method

And COUNTLESS other products/remedies. But really, I desperately need to know, what is the product that has seriosuly faded or gotten rid of redmarks. Ive tried most, but not all of these products. Lets hear it guys.......Thanks

Aloe vera soap and aloe vera cream to moisturize when needed. I have seen a big improvement in red marks. How long did you use aloe vera? And what else were you using with it. If you mix the wrong products, that could be the cause of an unneeded breakout. Try to simplify your products. Use only what is compatable.

Heres what people have said to help fade/get rid of redmarks:

Aloe Vera

Green Cream

Diacneal

Head n Shoulders

Hydroquione

PureDeming Intense Gel

Emu Oil

Tee Tree Oil

Jojoba Oil

Jessfoliation Process

Delnas Method

I see you have listed the Puredeming intense gel. Have you tried it? It really evens out skin tone, very quickly. It is like magic. It also makes your skin look like "good" skin; it gives a glow. I have been so happy with this over the counter product that I just bought the mini-peel by puredeming--I hope it works nearly as well!

I see you have listed the Puredeming intense gel. Have you tried it? It really evens out skin tone, very quickly. It is like magic. It also makes your skin look like "good" skin; it gives a glow. I have been so happy with this over the counter product that I just bought the mini-peel by puredeming--I hope it works nearly as well!

I tried it for 1-2 weeks. I saw little results, should I give it more time? Maybe my redmarks are just too stubborn, they WONT go away. How long did it take for you to see reults, and have your marks faded, or are they actually going away?

Thanks so much.

I have only used it three times (in one week). My marks are "brown", not red. They have noticeably faded and my skin has an overall "glow" and more even appearance. I caught a glance of myself in the mirror today and was shocked at how much more even my skin tone was.

I'm not sure what the difference between "faded" and "going away" is??

aloe vera for red marks? like the stuff that is green and jelly like? if it is how often do u use it and what should i use with it? for red marks? cause i have one thats annoying me.. :cry:

Thanks, whats PFB? Is it a prescription, where can I buy it? I really want to find SOMETHING that helps fades my redmarks quickly/gets rid of them.

Thanks guys.

http://pfbvanish.com/default.asp

Thanks guys.

It doesnt seem to say anything about blemishes or acne marks? Have you had good results by using it? How long did it take for you to see results, and do you really think PFB can help my all of my old acne spots?

Thanks alot.

The taping method works really good.

Whats the taping method, can you explain it to me?

Thanks man

Taping... It's exactly the name implies. Just stick some tape on your face (usually scotch tape) and peel it off gently. It's a gentle way to exfoliate without scrubbing, like using a wash cloth, which is becoming a pretty popular regimen. It's beneficial if you use AHAs and BHAs. Do a forum short and you'll find plenty happy customers with taping. Please be cautious around the noise and eyes, which are the most sensitive parts. and PLEASE PLEASE don't do this if you're on accutane. I heard too many bad incidents with this.

Thanks guys.

It doesnt seem to say anything about blemishes or acne marks? Have you had good results by using it? How long did it take for you to see results, and do you really think PFB can help my all of my old acne spots?

Thanks alot.

Yes, it helps a lot with my red marks because it has three different types of acids in it.

takara - what is PFB and where do you get - iv'e been searchong for something for red marks on my legs (from ingrown hairs)

Advice needed desperatley!