Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Spike Rules89

Acne owns me

Guest Spike Rules89

I am always thinking about, I miss things to go do the reg, I am always looking in the mirror. I have low self confidence. Damn this shit. One day there will be a safe cure and I won't have to bitch, but until then I have to wake up an hour earlier then I did before and be home earlier as well.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

So this whole tough guy Chuck Norris thing is just a facade!

But on a serious note, i know the feeling. It can be very frustrating, but i believe that people just have to accept that it's a phase in thier lives. Granted it's a bad one, but you can push through hard times.

To put into perspective the time you actually take doing the regimen, you would probably end up sleeping slightly longer or slowly getting home instead of hastily boarding a bus etc... Not really that bad in my opinion.

As for acne consuming your thoughts, that can be the hardest part. I've personally found that entertaining my thoughts only makes life seem worse, so now i just exercise, clean my room or shop for food when i have one of those moments. It's amazing how we can train our minds to think of other things. As much as the problem can still be there physically, if you're not thinking about it you'll most definately feel better.

:D

Guest Spike Rules89

Thanks man. I know we had that disagreement one time a little while back, but you're a good guy.

Here the same too, but sometimes - when my skin looks better - my self-confidence grows. Last night for example I felt really great and my skin looked great too. I talked to everyone at the bar, usually I don't.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

Some people are so lucky that don't get acne at all and they don't have any problems yet they still say their life is bad.

Guest Spike Rules89

yeah, I think about it all the time, I always have to time it so I can get home to do the reg.

yeh its hard, ive been really depressed at times and missed out on doing things because of acne but dont worry it will get better it just takes time. Do what you want to do and dont let acne rule your life, the busier you are the quicker time will pass to the day when your finally acne free.

Guest Spike Rules89

that is a good point

Good topic, cause acne definately owns me as well. High school has been the worst time of my life. I no longer hang out with freinds, go to parties, or talk with chicks. I barely even talk. I just barely get by, and I hate it. I sit in corners, am quiet, and hate going out in public. Sometimes at night I just lie down and cry about my acne. I just wish it would all be over. No one even looks at me anymore, all because of my terrible face. No one even understands what I'm going through and I hate it. I have no self esteem and confidence at all in my schoolwork, and in sports as well, basically in nothing. I hate my life.

Good topic, cause acne definately owns me as well. High school has been the worst time of my life. I no longer hang out with freinds, go to parties, or talk with chicks. I barely even talk. I just barely get by, and I hate it. I sit in corners, am quiet, and hate going out in public. Sometimes at night I just lie down and cry about my acne. I just wish it would all be over. No one even looks at me anymore, all because of my terrible face. No one even understands what I'm going through and I hate it. I have no self esteem and confidence at all in my schoolwork, and in sports as well, basically in nothing. I hate my life.

I think it has been owning me too. It's pretty sad that people can be like that just because someone has a skin problem that they can't take care of.

Guest Spike Rules89

I think if acne controls you that bad that you should try something like accutane, risky, but it is as close to a cure as there is.

I think if acne controls you that bad that you should try something like accutane, risky, but it is as close to a cure as there is.

I'm starting CSR today. hehe.

Guest Spike Rules89

That is the way to go, best treatment I have ever tried.

I am always thinking about, I miss things to go do the reg, I am always looking in the mirror. I have low self confidence. Damn . One day there will be a safe cure and I won't have to bitch, but until then I have to wake up an hour earlier then I did before and be home earlier as well.

at least you can look in the mirror, i always avoid my reflection like the plague.

Guest Spike Rules89

CSR?

Clear skin regimen

I am always thinking about, I miss things to go do the reg, I am always looking in the mirror. I have low self confidence. Damn . One day there will be a safe cure and I won't have to bitch, but until then I have to wake up an hour earlier then I did before and be home earlier as well.

at least you can look in the mirror, i always avoid my reflection like the plague.

Yeah, but I don't like looking in the mirror all the time. I went through a time were I didn't look in the mirror at all so I know what you are talking about

I like to look at the mirror from a distance because then it doesn't look like I have acne when I don't have my glasses on or my contacts in. lol.

Guest Spike Rules89

Yeah, My eyes suck too and I used to do that.

Guest Spike Rules89

I just hope that the regimen works because I look terrible right now.

it does but it can be time consuming :doubt:

it does but it can be time consuming :doubt:

Yeah but it's worth a try... I hope that I can get clear by the end of summer.. hehe.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I hope it works for you too, you seem really down. From the sounds of what the CSR does you just have to be willing to follow all Dan's instructions, and push through the troubles of the initial month or so.

Hang in there, there are better days ahead of all this.

I hope it works for you too, you seem really down. From the sounds of what the CSR does you just have to be willing to follow all Dan's instructions, and push through the troubles of the initial month or so.

Hang in there, there are better days ahead of all this.

I swear, like half of you have perfect skin. Btw, it is working already despite my lack of sleep. I haven't had any new breakouts yet. I expect a few new breakouts but they shouldn't be too bad.