Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sally2006

Have you ever seen this?

I'm Sally. I'm half spanish and half irish. All my life, I've had one leg that is darker than the other. I'm thinking this is my hispanic leg and the light leg is my irish leg. I know other people of mixed races that don't have this problem. Can anybody advise me of makeup tips or how to even out the color so it isn't so noticeable? Thanks for your help.

post-40628-1146943078_thumb.jpg

post-40628-1146943078_thumb.jpg

heehee.... that's very odd :angel: The only thing that I can think of is using a self-tanner on the white leg...

good luck!!

If the rest of you body is a more darker color like your leg I would just use a dark self tanner on the lighter leg.. it wouldnt be a big deal at all! :)

wow..I have never seen that.. what color is the rest of your body? btw i really like your tanned leg better..hehe :)

BrightEyes, I think she will need another fake tanner that's a bit stronger. The right leg already looks like a fake tanner was already applied, IMO. I'd would use Loreal Sublime Bronze (the gel or lotion kind) on the left leg to even everything out since it contains a redish color that will match closely.

Your have nice legs! :D I would go with the self-tanning idea... I've never used self-tanner so I don't really know what products to recommend, but i'll do a little research for ya :D.

O.k, it's confession time. You guys are too sharp to fool. lol. I'm not half Hispanic, half

Irish. I'm German and Irish. I am testing this fake tan spray for L'oreal and just decided

to have some fun. But you guys caught on! I guess it is pretty obvious. :clap:

I would recommend you use self tanner for the white leg. I'm hispanic but I never wear skirts, so my legs are a little lighter... and now that I want to wear skirts, I have to use self tanner. I use the Jerges natural glow and it doesn't look fake at all.

I guess I really do know my self-tanners! I thought it looked like Sublime Bronze. Looks good Sally.

O.k, it's confession time. You guys are too sharp to fool. lol. I'm not half Hispanic, half

Irish. I'm German and Irish. I am testing this fake tan spray for L'oreal and just decided

LOL! :lol: I was gonna say "wow that's really freaky" but I didn't wanna hurt your feelings..haha

that self-tanner looks awesome!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I was about to ask you if you were a chimera (a tetragametic human). It baically means you have 2 different sets of DNA. You have the cells of 2 different people in your body. Often chimeras have two differnet skin tones or hair colors. They can have a blood that doesn't match the DNA to the cells inside their cheeks. Their children can be appear totally unrelated to them through a DNA test.

Sometimes their two differnt skin tones make a checkerborad pattern on their bodes, or one side is darker then the other..........The skin cells of one skin color have different DNA than the skin cells of the other color......

Chimerism is kinda strange.......

That tan looks nice though........it doesn't look fake at all.....you look like a freak though.....go do the other leg.......

lol I thought you were serious. I was thinking you were actually half though, as it is possible. I saw a documentary where a child was born with a line down the middle of it's body, dividing two skin tones, black and white.

WOW that is some self tanner. haha, I knew you were a total bullshitter, but I didn't want to be mean JUST in case it was true. :)

you're sick.

Which L'oreal self tanner is that? It looks really good and natural :)

Guest TylerD

Before you told us it was a fake tanner, my first thoughts were......bone chilling....