Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Penguin Lancer

V_V Girl I wanna go out with already has a boyfriend

Ugh. Feels like I just got punched in the stomache, and the fact she has been flirting with for a while just added insult to injury. Wow, I feel like I'm gonna puke. Good day all.

Sorry your feelings got hurt. This is why I try not to get too wrapped up emotionally in a girl before anything really happens between us. Now you know why Snoop Dog says, "we don't love dem hoes"...

Yah, same happened to me. Hoes >: |

Don't you guys mean "ho", the word derived from "whore"?

A hoe is a gardening tool. I would not be so offended if one of those decided not to date anyone.

:)

lol i was thinkign the same thing "hoes" - gardening tools, anyways

yea i got really emotionally wrapped up before with a girl, and when it didnt work out, i kinda cried, it was a long while ago though, and nothing else makes me cry really... fights...pfft, getting beaten up...insults...nothing, even if someone was to make fun of my acne in front of anyone else i'd just get pissed and beat them up

but this really made me hurt, and there is no medication for that kind of thing :P

Ugh. Feels like I just got punched in the stomache, and the fact she has been flirting with for a while just added insult to injury. Wow, I feel like I'm gonna puke. Good day all.

Almost exact same thing happened to me awhile back so you're not alone. Now I hate her guts for leading me on like that. It sucks something fierce but MasterPattie offers good advice and advice I started to follow the day that happened. Gotta love women! :D

Rightio, here's what you do if you really like her:

Go out and buy some flowers (nice ones preferably)

Then when she is walking near the stairs, sneak up quietly behind her, flowers behind your back, then push her down the stairs.

As for the flowers, keep them. It's always good to reward yourself.

- - -

No seriously, time will heal. These things do happen to a lot of people, so your not alone my man.

Rightio, here's what you do if you really like her:

Go out and buy some flowers (nice ones preferably)

Then when she is walking near the stairs, sneak up quietly behind her, flowers behind your back, then push her down the stairs.

As for the flowers, keep them. It's always good to reward yourself.

- - -

No seriously, time will heal. These things do happen to a lot of people, so your not alone my man.

lol that was a funny one :lol:

Don't you guys mean "ho", the word derived from "whore"?

A hoe is a gardening tool. I would not be so offended if one of those decided not to date anyone.

:)

He he...cute Elsewhere.

I totally know your what you are talking about. It's hard once you get emotionally wrapped up with someone who either doesn't feel the way you do (atleast you don't think so) or they are already in a relationship. Just be patient and see what happens.

if you buy her flowers she'll probably just cheat on her bf with you and lead you on more and then tell you that she can't break up with her bf she loves him to much........were bitches

She was just flirting with you so why are you getting bent out of shape? :rolleyes: I mean she didn't do anything wrong.

it was more of a "holding a carrot in front of me" thing that really made it hurt. The idea I had a chance with a cute/hot and it was gone just made it hurt. Added to the fact she has an amazing personality.