Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tinpen91

Applying BP to my back: How do you do it?

Well I haven't been on this board in ages, as my skin is looking truly incredible compared to how it was a couple years ago (no scarring as well, even though I thought I'd be pock-marked for life). But lately the skin on my back has been flaring up and I thought that some of you on here might be able to help me. Is there any tool - a curved brush or scrub or something - that I could use to apply benzoyl peroxide (or retin-a) to my back? I don't have anyone else to help me do it, and I wouldn't want to ask that of someone anyway. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

a brush wont be a good idea since you might mistakenly break the pimples because you cant see it too well, how about something like a brush except, smoother... hmm

Someone's gotta know of something. This is Acne Central here, c'mon folks, help me out. Do you really want to see my bacne at the beach? I'm doing this for your own good.

Someone's gotta know of something. This is Acne Central here, c'mon folks, help me out. Do you really want to see my bacne at the beach? I'm doing this for your own good.

lol! It is quite of a tricky situation, the only thing I can really thing of is St Tropez (that makes the self-tanner) have this thing for back applications. It like this kind of pad thing on a stick so I guess that would work with applying BP :)