Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
loulou22

Can bp cause clogged pores

Hi just wondered what you lot thought about this.

I have been on the csr for about 10 weeks now and it has helped with the inflamed spots i had before but i have alot of clogged pores and blackheads now.

It seems like alot of people are having this problem.

I think it must be the spots trying to come out but the bp stops them from becoming inflamed and clogs them up in the skin.

If that is the case then we shouldnt really use bp as it will have this problem constantly so acne will last alot longer than if we just let the spots come out and eventually grow out of it.

Although sever cases obviously need to be treated with something stronger.

Now that i dont have any inflammed spots should i change to salycic acid products to try and sort out the clogged pores?

Thanks

I have been on the csr for about 10 weeks now and it has helped with the inflamed spots i had before but i have alot of clogged pores and blackheads now.

I think it must be the spots trying to come out but the bp stops them from becoming inflamed and clogs them up in the skin.

If that is the case then we shouldnt really use bp as it will have this problem constantly so acne will last alot longer than if we just let the spots come out and eventually grow out of it.

Now that i dont have any inflammed spots should i change to salycic acid products to try and sort out the clogged pores?

Thanks

i read that not taking care of your skin by letting it become dry enlarges the pores and increases oil production so you need to use alot of moisturizer while you use bp b/c it drys you out.so if you have trouble with blackheads and clogged pores you need to moisturize better and just make sure your face isn't dr whic will help alot..if you dont already make sure you use warm not hot water when washing your face and after you rinse with warm, rinse with cold to close up the pores nicley.then follow with the regimen but make sure you moisturize plenty ;) vegitables also keep the skin hidrated so that is also important.

Thanks

i read that not taking care of your skin by letting it become dry enlarges the pores and increases oil production so you need to use alot of moisturizer while you use bp b/c it drys you out.so if you have trouble with blackheads and clogged pores you need to moisturize better and just make sure your face isn't dr whic will help alot..if you dont already make sure you use warm not hot water when washing your face and after you rinse with warm, rinse with cold to close up the pores nicley.then follow with the regimen but make sure you moisturize plenty ;) vegitables also keep the skin hidrated so that is also important.

Thanks but i already do all that.

Why not try using an exfoliator in conjunction with the Regimen? I had bigger pores and some blackheads on my nose and I've been using Neutrogenas Pore Refining Cleanser with Microbeads and it's been doing awesome.

Why not try using an exfoliator in conjunction with the Regimen? I had bigger pores and some blackheads on my nose and I've been using Neutrogenas Pore Refining Cleanser with Microbeads and it's been doing awesome.

When do you use it,is it insead of soap?