Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, I just counted my active acne, and my red marks...

Active Acne Count: 16 mainly on forehead

Red Mark Count: 50 - 60 scattered along my face (mainly on forhead/chin)

My active acne isn't really severe at all, just mostly smaller ones (other than about 2-3) about this size of this: .

I reallyhave to get rid of my red marks; they make my acne look so much worse than it really is. Are there any simple ways that I can fully diminish the appearance of these marks? :pray: Or do I just have to wait? :doh:

There are so many different ways of fading these marks, but could someone tell me the most effective? I don't want to jump from "solution" to "solution" until after about 10 tries, I find one that works.

So could someone please tell me the fastest/most effective treatment? Including how long I should use them/when I should expect to see results/if it will cause me to breakout.

Thanks in advance.

Well, I just counted my active acne, and my red marks...

Active Acne Count: 16 mainly on forehead

Red Mark Count: 50 - 60 scattered along my face (mainly on forhead/chin)

My active acne isn't really severe at all, just mostly smaller ones (other than about 2-3) about this size of this: .

I reallyhave to get rid of my red marks; they make my acne look so much worse than it really is. Are there any simple ways that I can fully diminish the appearance of these marks? :pray: Or do I just have to wait? :doh:

Thats the worst, isn't it. I have at the moment 1 active spot. 1. My skin has gone back to normal, really. But it looks like I have worse acne than I do because of loads of red marks. Its so frustrating, I spent months wanting to be clear, thinking I'd be happier, then when I am, all I can think about it these dumb marks. Hopefully, they'll just fade.

I really don't know what to suggest for red marks. I've looked all over on this board and the stuff that seems to work is either so expensive and takes so long that I've decided to sit it out and see if they'll fade...:(

well no matter wt it will take time for ur marks to fade... u can speed up the process with a combo of aha and aloe vera gel and maybe some zinc tablets or such but even with those it will take time (im the same as u... very mild acne now but a lot of red marks )

well no matter wt it will take time for ur marks to fade... u can speed up the process with a combo of aha and aloe vera gel and maybe some zinc tablets or such but even with those it will take time (im the same as u... very mild acne now but a lot of red marks )

I NOTICED THAT YOU'RE USING BP WHICH PREVENTS RED MARKS FROM HEALING. I'VE BEEN USING BP ON MY RED MARKS TOO UNTIL I RESEARCHED ALOT THAT BP IS BAD FOR THEM.

I NOTICED THAT YOU'RE USING BP WHICH PREVENTS RED MARKS FROM HEALING. I'VE BEEN USING BP ON MY RED MARKS TOO UNTIL I RESEARCHED ALOT THAT BP IS BAD FOR THEM.

I only spot-treat with BP on the bigger pimples.

Guest nec77

hmm ive been using aloe vera for almost a month.. and ive noticed a reduction in red marks, and also it seems to prevent my skin from breaking out... well, ive had like 1 or 2 pimples in a few weeks which is good for me! so i would try fruit of the earth 100% aloe gel.. just in the morning after washing your face. see how it works for you because some people on here break out (not a lot).

then after a few days if you notice its not causing any breakouts you could start applying it several times in the day.

I'm almost completely except for 2 small pimples, but I have a million red marks on my cheeks. I've been using Aloe Vera Gel for a while. This stuff, I believe, even helps to heal pimples much faster than usual, and it can reduce your red marks, but only on newly formed ones. I'm now using Retin A for my marks, which has done so much in just a week of using it. If you're not looking for a prescription, then try things like AHA or Glycolic Acid peels.