Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yostfmx

Whats the oldest preson in here?

Agree with Tennesseegrl - only 46 and still deal with acne now some wrinkles and fine lines. It sucks canal water!

My mom is 53, and still gets the occasional nasty every once in awhile. She's never had breakouts as bad as I have, but her face is STILL super oily 24/7.

my uncle is 50 something and still has acne, he also started losing his hair so i hope i dont have as much luck as him

I'm only 20 and just got cleared from accutane ... seeing what u guys have said is scary

Yep, its is scary... that sucks. But know one has like crazy acne over 25 or so, I think? I hope...

Acnesuxx you see where I'm going with this haha... It freaks me out.

I've never seen anyone over 30 with acne? Do old/older people get it? I'm only 20...

I'm 43 and I still have it. A bunch of my friends have it, too. . .

41 and just last week had to get a cortisone shot for a cyst. This ones gonna leave a mark :(

I'm 41, but my acne qualifies as "persistent", not "adult onset" .... I've had it since I was 11 years old and frankly, I expect to have it forever. Luckily I have it under control, at least for now. *knocks wood*

I've never seen anyone over 30 with acne? Do old/older people get it? I'm only 20...

im 35 and my acne has got worse over the last year! ive had it in a mild form for 10 years but now id consider it moderate to severe...sorry!considering accutane now...

I hope not to scare you, but I'm 50 and still have minor acne. Sometimes moderate flare-ups, but not often. My skin is very oily, as it has been since I was 16.

I asked my derm if I was his oldest patient. He said no, some have acne in their 60s.

But don't freak-out after reading this. I believe I'm in a very small group. And if you do end up like

me, they will probably have a cure for acne long before you reach my age. At least lets hope so!

And for you young guys who can't get a date because you look like the poster-boy for the

Jerry Lewis Acne Telethon, don't worry.

Once you get in your 30s, women don't care that your skin isn't perfect. As long as you treat women with

respect, act like a decent man, and have a stable income (a good health plan would also help!),

the women will be knocking down your door to meet you.

turning 41 this year and have had acne since i was 15-16.. did Accutane for 6 months twice, i was almost completely clear while on Accutane, now a few months after my second Accutane treatment slowly the mild acne is coming back..

it sucks :}