Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whitetiger

body acne and liver flush

Has anyone had success healing their body acne with the liver flush? Oh, and a second question, what is something I can do to be more regular. I have the hardest time having bowel movements...for real... I don't want to be on laxatives forever for this. I eat a lot of fiber and prunes every day and I still have issues.

Has anyone had success healing their body acne with the liver flush? Oh, and a second question, what is something I can do to be more regular. I have the hardest time having bowel movements...for real... I don't want to be on laxatives forever for this. I eat a lot of fiber and prunes every day and I still have issues.

Hi.

You could start out by trying something called triphala. It should be available at health food stores. It's an Ayurvedic supplement for toning the bowels, and is a very gentle, non-habit forming laxative. I would try bowel cleansing as well, since you need to do that before a liver flush anyway. I would check out askshelley.com. Read the FAQs there, and then post questions in those forums. Good luck to you.

i too have a lot of problems with constipation. ive been taking Super Cleanse for your Colon pills and those help me, probably because of the cascara sagrada. This has helped me the most of any remedy ive tried. im going to start with psyllium husk, which is supposed to actually tone your colon instead of just acting as a laxative. search for it on this forum and youll get a lot of good info. good luck!!

Chew your food well. Drop the fiber for the sake of fiber, but eat more whole, minimally processed grains and raw or very lightly cooked vegetables. Avoid confusing meal plans, by which I mean don't eat one huge meal one day, four small one's the next, one small one and one large one the day after that, etc. Don't drink olive oil and magnesium sulfate. See a GP and if he advises it, a proctologist.