Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rob_X_22

Dermablend?

Does anyone know where you can purchase this ? i've looked all around and can't find it at any stores .... or anything that is a good consealer like it ? thanks!

The only actual store I knew where Dermablend was sold was Robinsons May, which is closed down now... a sales associate told me to check JC Pennys for it though (but does JC Pennys even have M/U counters?).

Dermablend is sold all over the internet...

http://www.dermablend.com/ or just do a simple search and tons of stores will come up.

I dont know what your using dermablend for but if your using it for your face DONT!!! I used it for about a year and it covered up really well but unless your pink then you look silly! It covers up bumps great but when I went outside one day there was a mirror and I looked in it and its not the color of anyones face at all. Its kind of irritating too because its really thick and feels like you have a mask on or something..but if you really want to get it I found it at Boscovs or you can find it at like Macys and those kind of places. Hope that helps if your using it for your face anyway.