Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm ready to die. That is all.

Everything is okay. I will pat you on your back and tell you that a thousand times.

Random nodules I get. Life is awful. Some dermatologist on a TV show on discovery healthy channel tonight said women actually break out worst in their 20's, 30's, and 40's because of hormones and will continue to break out until they hit menonpause because of the estrogen and blah blah.

So basically, any hope I had I might as well give up and just get it over with and kill myself now.

Random nodules I get. Life is awful. Some dermatologist on a TV show on discovery healthy channel tonight said women actually break out worst in their 20's, 30's, and 40's because of hormones and will continue to break out until they hit menonpause because of the estrogen and blah blah.

So basically, any hope I had I might as well give up and just get it over with and kill myself now.

While ur at it, would you mind dropping by first :|

What do you mean?

Tempting as it may be (and I know), I'd hold off on that. Judging from your pics, you're quite the pretty girl and alot better looking than most of the girls I come across and I don't exactly live in a small, rural town either. ;)

Just persevere and stay strong. Life could be alot worse than what it is right now.

Guest hopelessGuy

I'm ready to die. That is all.

Please don't do it....don't you want to see who wins American Idol? :D

Nodules suck,have you seen a dermatologist...if you havent yet, then you don't know the beneficial possibilities.

I saw your pics, you're pretty, you're acne isn't bad, if everyone wanted to die because of a few nodules in here...and if everyone felt the same as you in here,then there wouldn't be any one left in here to pretend to laugh at my stupid posts :D

Do you have little brother's or sisters? If so, go pick on them, maybe it'll help, lol.

What do you mean?

He probably wants a mercy shag. :P

:( I'm sorry to hear that... you're such a sweet girl and so incredibly pretty. Hopefully you'll get out of that mindset and things will start to look up. Are you going out these days? Or staying inside? I think it'd make a great difference if you went out and had some fun with your friends. Anyway, good luck with things. :angel:

:( I'm sorry to hear that... you're such a sweet girl and so incredibly pretty. Hopefully you'll get out of that mindset and things will start to look up. Are you going out these days? Or staying inside? I think it'd make a great difference if you went out and had some fun with your friends. Anyway, good luck with things. :angel:

how can I go outside with that thing on my face?

hey if ur getting lots of nodules or cysts , im not forcing u but tane will probably solve the problem , but if u dont want to go on tane for personal reasons then I seriously dont know. my current regime is

some bp ( applied to my gay region or what u call it easy break out spots) + healthy diet + good sleep , its working pretty well , i get 1 active acne / week , im pretty satisfied with it. Lots of people have acne and real bad scars on their faces , dont worry so much about it. dress up nice everything will be ok ! good luck

yea acne does suck a lot but u just gotta keep on trying different methods and solve it... losing it won't do any

good and well if u need to talk to somebody whos life also sucks then u can talk to me (hating life right now)..

just PM if u need to talk to someone

I do want accutane, more than anything. I've been to 7 different dermatologists and asked them to put me on accutane and they all refused me.

Guest Realist

What do you mean?

Pity fuck in the U.S. :)

Kanmi, keep looking for a dermatologist who will prescribe Accutane. There's bound to be a diamond in the rough.

I do want accutane, more than anything. I've been to 7 different dermatologists and asked them to put me on accutane and they all refused me.

Even with the current state of your skin?

Maybe you could show a series of pictures taken at different dates to give your derm a better idea of what you've been going through?

:confused:

Sweetie, have you done any research on Accutane? There are some really aweful side effects. If your doctor won't give it to you, there is a reason for it. You could have a bad reaction to it. I have heard alot of bad side effects from it. Have you tried aloe vera or vitamin e? Use the pure form. It works much better.Good luck!!

What do you mean?

No, she was in the killing mood, why not come shoot me first :|

Maybe you should link your next Derm to this thread so they can see your potentially suicidal desperation. Make a big deal out of it, maybe they'll give in?

Also.. Don't worry, you're gorgeous anyway.

Thank you Beejay. I know i'm beautiful on the inside. But I never will be on the outside as long as I have this awful disease.

And you know what's funny? Every dermatologist I went to see, I told them how I spend my daily life. I told them I never leave my room. I told them I just try to sleep as often as I possibly can and when I am awake, I spend that time on this website. I cried in front of all of them. They still refused me accutane. So I no choice but to try the same tactics on different ones every time. I don't know what else I could do. I did take pictures in to them as well.

I hope they give you tane so you can start reliving your life. I looked at your photos. You are beautiful and i mean it. I pray for you, so that you will see yourself as you really are, gorgeous.Be okay... :comfort:

Sweetie, have you done any research on Accutane? There are some really aweful side effects. If your doctor won't give it to you, there is a reason for it. You could have a bad reaction to it. I have heard alot of bad side effects from it. Have you tried aloe vera or vitamin e? Use the pure form. It works much better.Good luck!!

Do you people honestly think i'm that retarded? Fucking hell. YES I HAVE DONE RESEARCH ON ACCUTANE. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS. Yes i've tried aloe vera, vitamin e, i've tried fucking everything under the sun.