Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bobert123

do not smoke weed while on accutane!!!

i recently posted on here before starting accutane asking if anyone that was already on it smoked dope. the few responses i got back said it was fine, so i decided i would probly be alright considering ive been smoking for a long time. yesterday i started accutane and decided to smoke a bit the same day, not a good idea. everything felt the same as always at first, then i looked in the mirror and my tongue had a yellow colour to it. after that i started tripping out so bad, i was getting very paranoid of nothing and felt like i was going to puke. its your choice to believe this or not but my warning to everyone is quit blazing if your thinking of starting accutane.

if anyone else has any experiences please reply with them

I just confirmed this...just got word...youre a moron. Either you buy shit weed or you just have issues you need to discuss with someone who has letters seperated by periods immediately following their last name. I, like scores of others, have lit up while on Accutane and there are only a few side effects. 1-Hunger 2-Drowsiness 3-The ability to find news programs comical 4-Sex that is so good, its almost illegal.

Not that I know anything about combining accutane and weed, but if I had to guess, it sounds like you got some bad shit laced with something. Was it your own stash that you had smoked from before without problems? If not, I would probably blame whoever gave you the weed and not that you are on 'tane. Taking good care of your body by not smoking while on accutane is probably a good idea, though, so no matter why you had a bad experience, laying off of it for a while certainly can't hurt you.

yeah, I'm thinking you got bunk weed. I'd try and hold off on the weed anyhow, the munchies that come with it might harm you worse than smoking the weed itself. But if ya do gotta smoke, get good buds

Did anyone notice that he said "Yesterday, I started accutane..."?

I wouldn't fuck around on my first day on accutane, that stuff was enough of a shock to my system when I first started.

I smoke often whilst on Accutane. I also get paranoid on weed. But, usually about rational things like "I need stop procrastinating", or "I'm going to get busted".

first of all, fuck you leetch22. id like to bet that ive been smoking for longer than most people on here, and its the same dro as i always have. it could have been because of my first day on accutane, im not too sure. i tried drinking and there wasnt any problems.

Don't smoke week while on accutane? I'd say don't smoke weed even if you're not. I don't get why some of you even bother getting on accutane when you can't even live a healthy/clean lifestyle. guess you all want the best of both sides :doh:

lol I just find it interesting that there is a debate going on between weedheads. It's kind of entertaining. "Oh YEAH! I smoke FIVE whole times a week!!!!" "Well F. U. I've been smoking way longer, so that means I am smarter!" LOL I know the people who are serious about this topic will not appreciate that... but come on, sometimes this forum gets so crazy. it's weed. you smoke it. it either bothers you, or it doesn't. Either way, don't advertise it too much.

lol I just find it interesting that there is a debate going on between weedheads. It's kind of entertaining. "Oh YEAH! I smoke FIVE whole times a week!!!!" "Well F. U. I've been smoking way longer, so that means I am smarter!" LOL I know the people who are serious about this topic will not appreciate that... but come on, sometimes this forum gets so crazy. it's weed. you smoke it. it either bothers you, or it doesn't. Either way, don't advertise it too much.

I agree with Frankie B Girl, which is why I find that the topic starter should purchase better weed and he wont see "dead people" because its his first day on Accutane (makes all the sense in the world.) Finally Id just like to make a point about the if you smoke weed you dont live a healthy lifestyle comment. I eat probably the best, most nutritious, organic food around. I work out 4-5 times a week. I go to a doctor for a checkup twice a year, and I puff some dro' once in a while. If by some insane measure, you feel that eating burgers at McDonalds, but NOT smoking grass once in a blue means you live a "healthy" lifestyle, I feel genuinely sorry for you.

The effects of Accutane ALONE are still being studied. Adding a psychotropic drug on top of it can produce disasterous affects.

That being said, I want to reiterate that Acneorg. does not condone the use of illegal drugs, so please everyone, let's not turn this into a name-calling war or a "I do more drugs than you" war.

Everything Ive heard about herb and accutane is that its okay to combine the two. Marijuana is one of the most mild substances you can consume for a high. You can combine it with just about anything. The body contains and produces a substance which is almost the identical chemical structure of THC. If your body contains this same substance, why would it be dangerous to consume it? Im not trying to stir up a debate but there is a ton of propaganda behind Marijuana, its probably one of the most mild substances on the planet for a good head change. Many studies are showing latelty that the THC inside marijuana counter acts the carcinogens that cause cancer, meaning the THC kills those cancer causing cells before they can attach themselves to another cell. Unlike nicotine which is like a steroid for those cancer cells.

Anyway, I think your mind took control of you during your high. As an experienced marijuana user I can say that when Im high my mind is much more powerful and I can easily throw myself into a panic attack if I think about it. Its all in your head bro. I wouldnt suggest smoking a lot while your on the tane because it only takes one bad experience to ruin the rest. From here on out while your on tane and you get high your going to pysch yourself out thinking your getting crazy side effects. Just dont blaze for the 6 month period or whatever time your on it. Its the best idea.

Sorry for the long post, just had to get a point across.

yesterday i started accutane and decided to smoke a bit the same day, not a good idea.

Since you started accutane the SAME day you smoked, accutane is definitely not to blame. There isn't even proof that accutane would be to blame if you have been on it for months.

Don't smoke week while on accutane? I'd say don't smoke weed even if you're not. I don't get why some of you even bother getting on accutane when you can't even live a healthy/clean lifestyle. guess you all want the best of both sides :doh: