Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
qwerty12345

is this the mosturiser??

No, what you want is Eucerin Skin Renewal Day Lotion, SPF 15. However, it is discontinued so very difficult to find.

If your from the UK its a similar one I think your looking for (which I'm guesssing you are as that the UK ebay), called 'Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream with 5% urea' that one in the link is the 10% which isnt specifically designed for the face. You can get the whole Eucerin dry skin range from Boots :)

Think they all do.

Im currently using the standard 10% urea cream, could'nt get any of the 5% stuff specifically for the face. Seems to work fine think i will downgrade to 5% face stuff when i see it back instock in boots.

Does the 'Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream with 5% urea' contain any UV Protection?

No it dosent contain an SPF and to your earlier question it contains latic acid wich is an AHA so should help with red marks. And sorry I've never tried any of those other moisturisers so dont know is there any good or not :)

neutrogena do one called "visibly refined pore refining moisturiser"

its ok i guess and it is SPF 15

but i personally wud use eucerin an then use sun screen!