Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you know if playing PC games at a high level which stress you for sure can agravate acne?

Thanks, I ll be glad to hear at some experiences about that.

i would think games would release stress... me personally i like to play battlefield 2 demo to relax...

seems to work... but if it is the other way around and stresses u out then i guess it could cause some blemishes

to form but nothing serious

well I play them because i like them but sometimes I get stressed because they required lot of concentration etc and when i loss im fucked hehe

PD: I play Warcraft III: The Frozen throne --> thanks to acne ^ ^

Healthy doses of Half-Life 2 have proven to reduce the frequency of acne related breakouts.

SWAT really breaks me out because the game doesnt have a save and restart so everytime you fail a mission you get back to zero its very frustrating and really stressing me out but the game is very good

okay you are getting a little crazy, don't be a dumbo. I've never calledanyone dumb, but that is dumb.

Well thats more dumb paranoia, it ain't gonna be doin shit okay, so chill and enjoy your games.

:)

stress doesnt cause any sort of acne and there is no proven connection with stress and acne

so play warcraft or swat or strip poker asmuch as u want an dont worry coz it wont affect ur skin in the SLIGHTEST!

I like to play Half life 2, counter strike source (or 1.6) and even DoD source. It makes me relax because im so good at it, maybe because ive been playing seven years and for 1 and a haf ive been cooped up in my room :doubt:

Guest hopelessGuy

Do you know if playing PC games at a high level which stress you for sure can agravate acne?

Thanks, I ll be glad to hear at some experiences about that.

I have no clue to your question...I wouldn't think so.

Maybe a video game should be developed where we go around zapping zit monsters, fighting our way through levels collecting face wash and vitamins and the fighting the bacteria king the almighty 'Acnator' or something like...if you fail to succeed then you pop like a blackhead.

i stopped playing games. so i would not worsen in the state i am in right now. i think games are useless. It just shows how loser I am. just handing out my point of view. although technology and all are getting up and technical, making it possible for people to get into gaming easily. I don’t know…I made up my mind to stop playing. A little is ok I guess. It used to be like a drug to me. More like addiction. i'm changing things around right now.

what game?

There's been alot in the past, right now im mainly 360 dedicated, usually on Battlefield 2 / Halo 2. I use to play Counter Strike source on the PC but then i found a little thing i call the XBOX 360!.

playing video games shouldn't have that much effect. of course, if u stay infront of a computer for days, you'll need to worry more about death

playing video games shouldn't have that much effect. of course, if u stay infront of a computer for days, you'll need to worry more about death

Worry about death? hmmm, i once played in a competion called 7 DAY WAR, it was held on HALO 2 on XBOX live, the basic idea was you join the server and play for aslong as you could, the game could last from 10 minutes to 7 days, my personal best was 4days, playing non-stop only breaking for food, drink and the bathroom. after 4 days straight of no sleep i passed out. I got 8,000 kills though so it wasnt a total waste of time lol! ahhh the good old days... before work!

I like to play Half life 2, counter strike source (or 1.6) and even DoD source. It makes me relax because im so good at it, maybe because ive been playing seven years and for 1 and a haf ive been cooped up in my room :doubt:

Ive got you beat, ive been playing since i games since i was 9 (11 years now) i was couped up in my room for 2 and a half years playing xbox... thats how i became so good! lol Goldeneye on the N64, now that was a beast of a game.... probably one of the best games ever designed by the fingers of Game Designers...lol!

Worry about death? hmmm, i once played in a competion called 7 DAY WAR, it was held on HALO 2 on XBOX live, the basic idea was you join the server and play for aslong as you could, the game could last from 10 minutes to 7 days, my personal best was 4days, playing non-stop only breaking for food, drink and the bathroom. after 4 days straight of no sleep i passed out. I got 8,000 kills though so it wasnt a total waste of time lol! ahhh the good old days... before work!

:shock:

no offense but this post as just as stupid as asking if masturbation causes acne. unless your face is producing mass amounts of sweat and you are playing for hours without wipin all that dirt and oil away. if that is the case then YOU NEED TO FUCKING STOP PLAYING THAT SHIT SO MUCH.

lol

if u didn't eat or drink or go to the bathroom (like some asians have done in internet cafes), you'll prob be dead