Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jrodthepolock

"Beer"

i first thought this was my problem since i did drink a lot of beer on the weekends, but i stopped drinking to see if that was it and it wasn't it, i cleared up for a week and now it's back again.

Yeah, i wondered the same thing to be honest. I tried not drinking beer at the weekends for a month but it made no difference to me to be honest.

Great news, someone pass me a Corona :D

Well, excessive weekend drinking dehydrates you. Also, it often exposes you to smoke. The drinking will commonly keep you up late, and if you're like me, strangely make you wake up early. And sometimes it causes you to pass out fully clothed with your unwashed face pressed against a pillowcase that should have been washed weeks ago. I don't quite live that kind of lifestyle anymore, but I still find a night of drinking to create little bumps on my face by morning. You can't say alcohol is the cause of acne by any means, but it doesn't help the situation.

acne does contain a lot of sugars and salts combined

its prob not good for ur skin but wont really cause a breakout!

jus relax an live ur life man.

fuck if beer affects ur skin

ur enjoying urself an thats what this age is about :D

acne does contain a lot of sugars and salts combined

its prob not good for ur skin but wont really cause a breakout!

jus relax an live ur life man.

fuck if beer affects ur skin

ur enjoying urself an thats what this age is about :D

i don't know if i found out that beer was making me cause breakouts i wouldn't drink it anymore, seriously. same with any type of food, even if it was something i really enjoy like pizza...i wouldn't eat it anymore.

sorry for the late replay, but I got locked out of my account some how, my password would not work .... so this is my new handle...

as for beer , I am going to try to lay off the beer and dring gine and tonics for a wile

Okay this is the weird thing. When I drink alcohol my face can do one of to things.. 1. nothing 2. break out like hell...

when i drink beer, it breaks out like hell

when i drink vodka, anything like a liquor, jager, etc etc, my face doesn't break out at all...

what's with this?!?!?!?!? :lol:

i've noticed it for sometime now..

your friend,

dallas

I think it totally depends on your personal metabolism. I personally have experienced the miracle of drinking lots of beer and staying up all night, and having my skin look even BETTER! Crazy eh? I do notice that drinking beer (I rarely drink hard stuff, sometimes drink wine) and not getting any sleep will make me break out occasionally, but once I rehydrate (luuuurve Gatorade) and get some decent sleep, those breakouts pretty much go away on their own.

Beer (or any alcoholic beverage) doesn't do anything for my skin, positive or negative. Then again, I've never been drunk. I only drink alcoholic beverages with meals.

Acne "feeds" on yeast (beer), wheat (bread), dairy (milk, cheese), sugar... to name a few. You should read the diet section more...

You can keep trying to minimize the results of acne by using topicals or you can actually try to fight the cause of acne so that you don't have any results to minimize in the first place.

Acne not being caused by diet is a myth.

I think it totally depends on your personal metabolism. I personally have experienced the miracle of drinking lots of beer and staying up all night, and having my skin look even BETTER! Crazy eh?

That happend to me too... I would stay up all night and drink lots of beer, and my skin was sooo clear!

I find that I I drink alot of beer on the weekends :evil: , it seams to make me have bad brake out, does this happen to anyone ? :evil:

I don't know, but I stopped drinking beer a while back because it made my stomach blow up like a balloon and hurt for a few days (gluten allergy/intolerance). :shifty: it's too bad - i loved the taste of woodchuck cider and smirnov raspberry.

Okay this is the weird thing. When I drink alcohol my face can do one of to things.. 1. nothing 2. break out like hell...

when i drink beer, it breaks out like hell

when i drink vodka, anything like a liquor, jager, etc etc, my face doesn't break out at all...

what's with this?!?!?!?!? :lol:

i've noticed it for sometime now..

your friend,

dallas

could be a gluten allergy. malted alcohol, like beer has gluten in it; while distilled liquor is ok.