Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zeeblo

Cocoa butter = THE BEST

Cocoa butter owns! :)

Lately, my nose has been really red and the sides have been really dry, just yesterday night my mum told me about Palmers cocoa butter and I put it on the sides of my nose and I wake up in the morning to find the dryness and flakes 50% gone and the redness 90% gone!

HOW COOL IS THAT? COCOA BUTTER RULES!!!!! :D

Oh and if you're having second thoughts because of some posts on this forum.

IGNORE IT!

Talk is CHEAP until you try it yourself. Remember that.

r u serious????????/ bettter then jojoba???????

i didntknow it faded scars,,i tried some a fewyears ago and i broke out..it has oil in it

I have some Palmer's Cocoa Butter right now, and I was wondering what you do to keep from breaking out. I am already exfoliating with a brush and putting my Nucelle Serum on twice a day. And I ordered some jojoba oil and rose hip seed oil from Vitaglo.com based on the reviews I read on this board. I have discolorations from chicken pox too and the cocoa butter seemed to help a lot. Do you exfoliate before you apply the cocoa butter?

It also helps with fading scars ;)

I've not tried that yet, i've tried loads of oils and natural products such as that and alas, to no avail. I will give this method a bash so fingers crossed :pray: