Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fry

Damn bumps on the forehead

I've been on the regimen for a month now, and I'm very happy with the results, but I hate my forehead. I get these pimples deeeeeeep under the skin (sizes vary) and they last for like a week each. Right when I'm bump free, another one forms. Right when that's gone, another one or two come up. It's like a neverending cycle. Sure, they're not visible most of the time (and when they are visible it looks like I hit my head somewhere real hard) but they're still annoying. It's like, you can't see them, but you feel your forehead and you could feel some huge bumps beneath all that skin tissue. Anybody else get these? What do you do about them?

stick with the regimen

i didnt see proper results til sorta 3months in

its all about dedication :)

stick with the regimen

Oh, I'm sticking to it alright. This is the best thing I've done for my face, no doubt. Just those bastards piss me off. I have 2 right now. One all healed up but still taking its time get the hell off my face, and the other still not healed.

Are they cysts?

Oh and shit, I ordered my 3 BPs last week and they're still not here! I hate this Neutrogena BP. It leaves white residue on my face, and when it dries (a minute after i apply it) they become like eraser marks on my face and just peel off. What kind of shit is that? I NEED MY GEL! :(

stick with the regimen

Oh, I'm sticking to it alright. This is the best thing I've done for my face, no doubt. Just those bastards piss me off. I have 2 right now. One all healed up but still taking its time get the hell off my face, and the other still not healed.

Are they cysts?

Oh and shit, I ordered my 3 BPs last week and they're still not here! I hate this Neutrogena BP. It leaves white residue on my face, and when it dries (a minute after i apply it) they become like eraser marks on my face and just peel off. What kind of shit is that? I NEED MY GEL! :(

hey man i hadn't done my hair in like 2 years and the first day i sprayed some hairspray on it an put alittle gel in it i got the exact same thing.looked lieksomebody threw a marble at my head haha right on the hairline where all the chemicals from the gel nd hairspray set.do you use hairspray or gel?pm me maybe i can throw you some advice.its verypossible its the moisterizer.i've had the same effect on my face with a couple of them.lemme know ight.

stick with the regimen

Are they cysts?

hey man i hadn't done my hair in like 2 years and the first day i sprayed some hairspray on it an put alittle gel in it i got the exact same thing.looked lieksomebody threw a marble at my head haha right on the hairline where all the chemicals from the gel nd hairspray set.do you use hairspray or gel?pm me maybe i can throw you some advice.its verypossible its the moisterizer.i've had the same effect on my face with a couple of them.lemme know ight.

I use hair gel almost everyday but I doubt that's it because I get these bumps below my hairline. My hairline is clear and my hair never touches my forehead. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Oh yeah, my BP finally came today! Now I don't have to use that crappy Neutrogena shit!

stick with the regimen

Are they cysts?

I use hair gel almost everyday but I doubt that's it because I get these bumps below my hairline. My hairline is clear and my hair never touches my forehead. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Oh yeah, my BP finally came today! Now I don't have to use that crappy Neutrogena shit!

haha fasho, when i got dans bp i was like damn i shoulda got this the first time haha i was stealin bottles of the neutrogena bp cuz it was so damn expensive.what kind of moisturizer do you use ?

MY GOD.

I'm not the only one helping myself to the expensive Neutrogena shit. :] I stole two of them from Walgreen's the other day.

Fuck, for eight dollars a tiny tube this should've been expected.

& I know what you mean about those eraser marks. :/

MY GOD.

I'm not the only one helping myself to the expensive Neutrogena shit. :] I stole two of them from Walgreen's the other day.

Fuck, for eight dollars a tiny tube this should've been expected.

& I know what you mean about those eraser marks. :/

you theif! haha jk i'd by one and jack two.freakin rip off :o

Normally I'd say stealing is wrong and you should be ashamed, but fuck it. Neutrogena is just plain robbing us with that shit. And it's not even worth a quarter, the only reason we buy it is because we get desperate. :(

Normally I'd say stealing is wrong and you should be ashamed, but fuck it. Neutrogena is just plain robbing us with that shit. And it's not even worth a quarter, the only reason we buy it is because we get desperate. :(

hella.thats the only thing i've stollen besides candy n crap when i was a young one lol