Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mr.420

you guys ever give ivory soap a shot

i did about a year ago and it didnt turn out well but recently ive just dropped all products and used ivory and suprisingly its working very well. Not to mention you can buy a big bag of bars for crazy cheap. Im stickin to ivory cuz it be working very well.try it

I have used Ivory for years and I like it. Works for me but all are different and what works for one doesn't work for others and the simpler the better.

I use Aveeno Ivory Face Soap bar now instead of a normal face wash, my face hasn't look nearly this good in 2 years. I guess I just needed a mild treatment, not to mention my face never hurts anymore, especially compared to a year ago when I loaded it with useless product.

I love the scent of Ivory soap, and when my daughter was a baby we used it all the time. Thought I would try it again..so I purchased a 6 pack a few months ago... sadly, now it burns the Hell out of my skin. :( Sooo..I chucked the lovely scented bars into my lingerie drawer..my undies coudn't be happier.... :D

i did about a year ago and it didnt turn out well but recently ive just dropped all products and used ivory and suprisingly its working very well.

Working well at WHAT? Washing your face? I agree that it's effective at getting dirt and oil off your face! ;)

Bryan