Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
i used to be a dinosaur

Tips for this weekend's music festival( and maybe no CSR! :( ) for me

This weekend Im going to a music festical in the middle of the desert with only tents and gross portible showers( with a limited use time ~10 mins). WTF am i going to do with the CSR? Anyone have any tips on how to survive and not break out for 2-3 days in difficult circumstances? its going to be hot as hell and i will be fucked up the whole time, haha.

my regimen:

basis face wash

dans bp

alpha hydrox lotion and euracin

hmmmmmmmmm

wel jus use the shower to wash ur face an then the rest of ur body quick

then jus take a mirror

an do the BP in ur tent

then moisturise in there 15misn after (so go do sumin for 10mins)

then apply sunscreen as u wud normally

an ur done hey

yeah... only problems are: inside tent temps are like prolly ~ 110-115 F, soo I will be very sweaty and it might be hard to absorb the bp and moist, ALSO im sharing a tent with a few people soo it might be sort of akward doing that around soo many people, AND I wont be able to wash my hands to kill bacteria after the shower( tho i suppose i could use antibacterial hand gel crap)...yeah soo its prolly do able i guess, just really annoying.

only problem might be finding the time as i cant imagine ul actually end up goin for a shower like

ud have2 make the effort to do it no matter what

and WORST case scenario ul have2 buy a bottle of water an wash ur face like that

aslong as ur hands are clear it shudnt be a problem

True. I suggest getting on of those neutrogena soap bars for the time you're there, moisturise, and just leave the BP, I can understand where you're coming from - it's hot, everything will run down your face, it's kinda awkward putting on all your creams etc in front of everyone. If you can get a bottle of water and try to wash your face again before you sleep that'd be a good idea too. You probably won't break out, well that's just my opinion anyways

Dude, buy some facial wipes, some nice mild ones, and do the regimen without a mirror, at least you will stay clear and not ruin your weekend.

Good luck and have fun!

Yeah, using bottled water to wash your face is definately the go imo...kind of reminds me of the splendour in the grass festival i went to in 03 (in aus) and was worried that my skin would be shit the next day from so much drinking and being around 1000's of people chuffing on their cigarettes and pot...but yeah just do what you can and enjoy yourself. Imo that's the best thing you can do hun.

x

Yeah, using bottled water to wash your face is definately the go imo...kind of reminds me of the splendour in the grass festival i went to in 03 (in aus) and was worried that my skin would be shit the next day from so much drinking and being around 1000's of people chuffing on their cigarettes and pot...but yeah just do what you can and enjoy yourself. Imo that's the best thing you can do hun.

x

what the lovely cat lover said ^

heh :wub:

x

Im seeing a band called cat power this weekend actually, haha. Thanks, im just going to try and compltely not stress about it( i will be stoned most of the time :angel: ) and just wash and put aha and lotion on and If i can squeeze some bp on there. i was hoping for a perfect solution ,but ill just chill and do this, prob good to take a break from bp any ways for a couple of days.