Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mikeyd

Acne Lamp for Sale - 1/2 Price!

Hi there, I am selling my acne lamp as I have discovered that changing my diet was all that was needed. This is a brand new lamp. For those who use ProActiv, I suggest giving this lamp a try as it'll be less harsh on your skin and you'll get better results than Benzyol Peroxide.

Ebay Item # - 9512993847

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...%3D50%26fvi%3D1

Please contact me w/ questions or for skin advice.

Mike

Check it, if you tell people that the lamp is not what cleared u up, and changing your diet was what worked, then nobodies gonna buy it. They'd just do what u did and change their diet. Also, if you bought this stupid thing, you must have had some serious acne, cause nobody with mild acne is gonna spend 700 on somethin, so if changing your diet helped out with some serious acne, than i'd rather just do that. Good luck with ur sell, but if i were u, i'd try selling it to rich, desperate people.

I have two lamps and don't need the extra. The lamp works. Even with changing your diet, you will still break out sometimes, just not as bad. I'd rather not have ANY spots - a few isn't bad, but NONE is best. And who cares about $350. That's NOTHING in your lifetime (ya cheap a$$). And people break out for different reasons. For some it's food. For some it's bacteria. For some it's a combination. If it's bacteria, then the lamp will work. I'd rather try the lamp than risk taking medicine which can have life-altering consequences. And if it doesn't work for whomever buys it, then they can resell it. I'm the one taking the depreciation hit.

hey Kevo, yah you need to keep using the lamp at least a few times per week. I have two lamps.

Hey Chantilly! Check your private messages.