Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LMG

Are they looking at me because Im ugly or because they think Im cute ?

I just came back from the store and noticed a lot of females looking at me. I don't know if it was my face or what but I caught a few looking at me. I wasn't dressed nice or anything. I feel I woke up with a "decent" looking face today, no active pimples but redmarks are still there, don't know how noticable from a few feet though. The other day I caught a girl looking for I smiled and she cracked a smile also. Maybe she was just being nice ? Uggh

hey! i want to know that too!

for those who don't know me, im a female

about 2 weeks ago, i went to the movies with my family,

i went inside the place and i SWEAR, there were 5 girls looking at me

i was like wtf :eh:

dunno, my hair was nice, and i was wearing nice clothes aswell, so i guess it was that?

make-up was great that day too

on april 6th, i went to my school's cafeteria, was lookin for my money to get somethig to eat, looked forward and there were 4 guys lookin at me, all of them in the same table, smiling, or laughing i dont know

i felt really embarrased :mellow:

I wonder the same things!!!

Its hard to tell.

I try to think im cute :)

But if my acne is really bad i just say its the acne lol

I suppose I am if a few girls have been attracted to me. But they were either really stupid or slutty

I've only started really looking at other people's skin since I've become so fixated on keeping my own clear. I probably would be looking at your skin just to compare it to mine, honestly. Before I started using Dan's BP, though, I never really noticed anybody's skin unless it was particularly severe. Yours doesn't sound like that, so I guess you could probably consider the stares reflecting intrigue about you rather than curiosity about your skin.

Lol look at peoples gallery

Click on their name than click gallery at the bottom.

Im sure most people ehre have 1 (I do)

sometimes i look at people cos they look like really interestin people. they look really unique, so i just want to look at them. if they catch me though, im really embarrassed

Who here looks unique? Or do you mean in person? lol!

lol yeah in person.

i was at the cinema the other night, and i saw a girl walkin along, and she was wearin really funky clothes so i was lookin at her, and she looked back, with a confused look on her face.

i felt bad in case she felt offended, but i really did think she looked really unique, in a good way. i liked her style :cool:

Well staring is bad I think. Nothing ever good comes out of staring.

Yeh ive seen a few people adn was like "wow that guy has a nice guitar" But thats a good kind of stare :P

So i guess there are exceptions haha

lol yeah in person.

i was at the cinema the other night, and i saw a girl walkin along, and she was wearin really funky clothes so i was lookin at her, and she looked back, with a confused look on her face.

i felt bad in case she felt offended, but i really did think she looked really unique, in a good way. i liked her style :cool:

Thats when you give them either a wink or a thumb's up. They'll think you're lame but at least they get the message. :cool:

lol yeah in person.

Thats when you give them either a wink or a thumb's up. They'll think you're lame but at least they get the message. :cool:

LOL If someone ever does that to me id be like wtf. But after id laugh and think of it as a funny experience

Conrgrads, you just made me laugh :clap:

i choose not to believe anything positive, so I won't ever be dissapointed!

Mayve you are good lookin?

i choose not to believe anything positive, so I won't ever be dissapointed!

Mayve you are good lookin?

Well your not really goign to be happy that way. If being sad sometimes is not worth being happy other times than go ahead. There are ups and downs in life... we have to learn how to deal with both.

I just came back from the store and noticed a lot of females looking at me. I don't know if it was my face or what but I caught a few looking at me. I wasn't dressed nice or anything. I feel I woke up with a "decent" looking face today, no active pimples but redmarks are still there, don't know how noticable from a few feet though. The other day I caught a girl looking for I smiled and she cracked a smile also. Maybe she was just being nice ? Uggh

now lets turn this around

do you look at ugly girls or cute girls?

yoyo i kinda like anyone with a nice smile, they dun have ta be a goddess. yea bitach thats hoardcore shiate.

yea, you are right BF, but I get hurt very easily, you know how it is yah

hey! i want to know that too!

for those who don't know me, im a female

about 2 weeks ago, i went to the movies with my family,

i went inside the place and i SWEAR, there were 5 girls looking at me

i was like wtf :eh:

dunno, my hair was nice, and i was wearing nice clothes aswell, so i guess it was that?

make-up was great that day too

on april 6th, i went to my school's cafeteria, was lookin for my money to get somethig to eat, looked forward and there were 4 guys lookin at me, all of them in the same table, smiling, or laughing i dont know

i felt really embarrased :mellow:

yes thy were looking coz your beautiful...its just our inner paranoia telling us otherwise...