Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kapangu120

Acne is bad but....... (this is kind of a rant).. I promise that this is something rare that you have never ever ever read before.

Well... acne is bad sure. But hopefully this will help some people feel better about themselves. The past year and a half or so I've worried about anything and everything... foolish things too... some things more foolish than others. The story you are about to read, I promise you that it is like nothing you have ever read before, and nothing like you ever will read before. The thing is, is that I'm 20 years old only.. and if I keep worrying and stressing things like this... my heart isn't going to be able to take it.. and I'm going to have a stroke and probably won't live to see what I'd look like in my 30's. Some would say... just smoke or drink your problems away.... naw... I hate smoking and drinking... never have and never will.. but anyways... here is what has been troubling me for quite a while.. might not seem like much of anything to some people... but this shit is dam near killing me.. in no particular order......

Note: Thank you for taking the time to read this.. by the way.. there is some graphic language in here.. so if you get offended easily.. just cancel this stuff out.

Me: Age 20.. currently living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Now.. onto the list thats been worrying me.

1. Acne: Obviously. I worry way too much about it. In the past year and a half I've worried stuff like "Is my face flaky"... "Is my face red" ..... "Is my face oily".... just stressing out way way too much about it and at work literally going in the bathroom every hour to check up on it. Been through about 15 total medicines since January 05 including topicals, moisturizers, masks and cleansers. Lets see what this is on the rating scale of 10.

Stress it caused for me: 7/10

Real stress it should have caused: 6/10

Time I spent worrying and stressing it: From 2000 - present

2. Military draft: Last year around this time.. all that was on my mind was "June 15, 2005"... all 18-25 year olds will be drafted and sent to Iraq. I had some goof ball security guard tell me this... plus I even seen a website online that was stating this. As time went on, I've looked this issue up, asked people about it, and eventually found out that I was worrying over nothing.... bottom line.. draft is never going to come. There are about 200 reasons why its not going to come back.. but this reason here keeps me convinced... one... the military is the last group of people that want a draft. They dont want soldiers there that dont want to be there. Because god only knows what is running through a draftees head. SO much could be on the draftees mind. Thoughts like "Man I really dont want to be here, why did they draft me? I know.. I'll shoot an American soldier with friendly fire so I can prove that it was a fucked up idea to draft me in the first place, and then take my own life." Dont even tell me that that is an impossibility. When you draft someone that dont want to be there, anything is possible.. and just a simple reason like that is why we will never have a draft and why I worried for nothing..... by the way.. did i mention that when they voted for it last time, it was shot down 402-2.. and finally...

Stress it caused me9.1/10

Real stress it should have caused1.5/10

Time I spent worrying and stressing it: May 05 - July 05

3. Girlfriend drama part 1: To make a long story short.. in August 04 I met a girl on the internet and started a relationship with her. We really did click together quite well. And then, after Christmas 04, but before New Years 05, she flew from Phoenix, Arizona to Boston (where I was) and stayed in a hotel with me for a week. Everything was perfect. We didn't have one argument or one fight at all. I meant the world to her at the time, and she meant the world to me. And after 7 days, she had to go back to Arizona. And we were crying our eyes out at the airport kissing each other goodbye. But in mid March.. she cheated on me in a cruel cruel way.. and made up excuses for it and basically treated me like shit from mid Febuary to about forever. It made me consider suicide and shit like that... but I was too smart to do something foolish. But it still took a fucking toll on me.

Stress it caused me12/10

Real stress it should have caused4.9/10

Time I spent worrying and stressing it: January 05 - July 05

4. Women drama: Read above. That shit that I just mentioned really took a toll on me hard. I had to find someway to get over her. So then I just started dating other women. And WOW. Some I met online, and some I met in person. And I been through alot with that... from getting fake phone numbers, to having them choose another girl over me, to them making fun of my face, to them not seeing me again cause of my face, one being a 90 pound drug attic, one trying to convince me to take her to a drug deal herself, and a bunch of other stuff. And the sad thing is, is that most of them I blew a shit load of money on but it didn't make me consider suicide or nothing.. but still took a hard toll on me.

Stress it caused me6.9/10

Real stress it should have caused3.7/10

Time I spent worrying and stressing it: May 05 - November 05

5. Girlfriend drama part 2: LMAO. This wasnt really even stress. But in a way I guess it should have been. I went out with a girl that had more issues than I did. Lied about everything. I guess in some way I kinda sorta loved her I dont know. She had all kind of issues with her ex boyfriend and was obviously still in love with him, as was her family. I mean damn, one time I went over there and her ex boyfriend was sitting on the couch watching the X-Men DVD with her mother. And would go to the mall and shit with her mom... while the step dad approved 110% of it. And they weren't even what you would call "rednecks" or "hicks" either. Everytime I was with her, he would call her phone like there was no tomorrow, about 20x an hour, she'd blow him off and everything.. but I could tell she was still in love with him, and every little thing I'd do... she'd compare it to how he would do it.. or how he wouldn't do it in a bitchy way towards me. She was nice.. but was a bitch to me comparing me to him and whenever I'd do something wrong she'd throw him in my face and say how he would be different.. so I stayed with her and figured if she wants to be a bitch to me.. I'll be an asshole right back and I'll just continue to bum transportation, meals and money off her... so uhh lol yeah.

Stress it caused me3/10

Real stress it should have caused9/10 (Hell.. for all I knew her ex coulda been a killer)

Time I spent worrying and stressing it: December 05 - March 06

6. Pregnancy scares part 1. Remember the bitch I told you about from Arizona? I actually had sex with her about 30x a day when she was up here. Unprotected too. I dont remember cumming inside her. I remember pulling out in a hurry.. but she says I did cum inside her.. and I mighta did premature ejaculation.. and that was enough to convince me cauz that shit is just as bad as blowing your whole load. And she wouldn't take a test or nothing, and told me about how her "stomache is hurting more than ever before". But when her period came.. that eased the worry.. and when I kinda knew our relationship was coming to a hault.. I really didn't worry as much because I was hoping that if she was pregnant that it would bring me and her closer together.. so without further adue...

Stress it caused me8/10

Real stress it should have caused12/10

Time I spent worrying and stressing it: January 05 - Febuary 05

7. Pregnancy scares part 2. LOLLOLOL. I just have to laugh at this now. Remember the girl I told you about in #5? Well.. ever since we met.. she had this bug up her ass about she wants to get pregnant and blah blah blah. This was in January 06 now. I had cummed inside a girl raw like it was nothing one year ago at the time in Jan. 05. So this time, I was a year older, but a year wiser as well. Only thing I did with this girl, was finger her, kiss, and hump her with underwear and shorts on while she had her underwear on too.. I'd cum then because hell I had two layers of clothing on. But this bitch was different. She said that "I had semen on my fingers when i fingered her, and it impregnated her"..... or stuff like "The sperm went through the clothing and into my vagina." And deep deep deep down I knew that there was no chance in hell of her being pregnant. But she would just keep up with it and tell me how she is pregnant, and say shit to me like "What you too scared to be a dad".. and stuff like "Guess who is gonna be giving me 50% of all of their paychecks for the next 18 years".. and I actually did start to stress this hardcore. And she'd say about how her period is late and shit like that. But after a while.. I caught on and realized she was full of shit.

Stress it caused me10/10

Real stress it should have caused1/10

Time I spent worrying and stressing it: January 06 - March 06

8. AIDS/HIV scare. I did go in that girl from Arizona raw. And she did tell me she been with alot of guys before me. So naturally, I'd have to worry. But as 2005 went on, I got over her and would even talk to her about her new boyfriends and comfort her when they treated her like shit. And one time she was crying really hard.. and I said to her I was like "Hey... are you sure that he didn't have AIDS or nothing".. and she was like "Oh gosh no I even been tested." And I was like "Well there ya go, look on the bright side." And that still made me look like the good guy. Because if I woulda came right out and said "Hey do you have AIDS or HIV because I slept with you and I might have it"... I sound like a dick head there.. and she might try to sound like a dick head right back and say "Yes, I have it." And at the time of asking her, she was the only girl I ever kissed, slept with, or anyting, and I knew if she didn't have it, that I was free too. So yeah I'm good on that.

Stress it caused me8/10

Real stress it should have caused10/10

Time I spent worrying and stressing it: About one-two weeks in November 05

9. HPV scare. Human Papillomo Virus. All I did with the psycho girl from #5, was just kiss.. and we both gave each other head. And I'm cool with one of her ex boyfriends (not the one that kept calling non stop but a different guy). And he told me that he might have the Human Papillomo Virus, (already tested negative for AIDS and HIV, as did she) and that she might have the HPV virus too if he does. So naturally I got kinda worried. He said that it was only transimittable through sex, even with condoms (it really is). And I looked up info on it, and there is a low - moderate risk that it could be transmitted through oral sex or giving or receiving head. But what he said is true, it really is transmittable even through condoms... so I got kinda worried.. but nothing to write home about.

Stress it caused me2/10

Real stress it should have caused5/10

Time I spent worrying and stressing it: About two and a half days in March 06

10. Size issue. Lately, I've been trying my best to get built. I'm 6'1 160 pounds. Kinda skinny. And I been going to the gym 4 days a week to add strength and size, and I've been eating more too. I've noticed I'm getting more muscle.. but I'm still weighing the same, and an 8-pack is starting to form. Here is a question I have for weight lifters.... they say to get toned and fit.. that you do more reps on a real light weight.. like 10-20 reps of an exercise to get fit and toned... and to get mass and size... you lift really heavy.. but only do like 6-8 reps. Here is my question. What if I do 4 sets of each exercise... two sets of real lightweight 10-20 reps... and then two sets of heavy weight 6-8 reps.. what happens then?

Stress it caused me3/10

Real stress it should have caused0/10

Time I spent worrying and stressing it: March 06 - present

11. Present worries.... nada really.. some fuck hole says that if democrats get in office there is a good chance of the draft happening... that kinda got me worried a little.. but I realized that if they dont want the U.S. to have riots and people just tear the place apart that the draft would be the last thing they'd do... and if democrats would want any chance of being in office for the next 100 years.. they wouldn't bring back a draft. Besides.. I asked my buddy about it who is really really involved in politics.. and he told me about 100 reasons why it still wont happen.. but used big words that I didn't understand lol. Anyways.. I hope that this post showed you that there is more to life than acne, and that acne should not be taken very seriously.

I look forward to your replies.

I could have told you that you were uptight and on your way to a heart attack based on that fact that you quantify things that don't need quantifying.

Maybe you'd be best off staying away from women altogether? And not taking the musings of random idiots about the draft too seriously?

HAHAHAHAHAHA that is some of the funniest shit i've ever read. :lol:

oh yeah, i forgot to mention that there is going to be a solar storm in 2011-2012... the sun is going to reek havoc on earth. cheers!

You're crazy man... Chill some :) But in response to number 10 I think you should do this when you start out and don't worry too much about it.

Barbell Bench Press 3*10-15

Neck Press 3*10-15

Cable Seated Row 3*10-15

Cable Front Pulldown 3*10-15

Leg press 3*10-15

Leg curl 3*10-15

Situps 3*10-15

Hyperextension(weighted back extension) 3*less than max

At the beginning take it easy with the weights until you get the movement right. Then when you got the movement right you can put on some "real" weights that you can do 10 reps of, when you can do 15 you could load up some more weights. This should work for your first 2 months of training.

no, lift heavy, lower your reps to 5, the whole point about doing weights is to stimulate your muscles, that ain't gonna happen if you are doing lighter weigghts.

but yea, funny story, you say life was all shit but you got a lot of interesting stories, and funny situations.

all your worrying was from you man, chil bill chuck norris yeeeee-haaaa

Wow.... that must feel so much better to get that all off of your chest!! Remember, the more you think about things the more your mind starts twisting stuff around and the worse it seems.

Well... acne is bad sure. But hopefully this will help some people feel better about themselves. The past year and a half or so I've worried about anything and everything... foolish things too... some things more foolish than others. The story you are about to read, I promise you that it is like nothing you have ever read before, and nothing like you ever will read before. The thing is, is that I'm 20 years old only.. and if I keep worrying and stressing things like this... my heart isn't going to be able to take it.. and I'm going to have a stroke and probably won't live to see what I'd look like in my 30's. Some would say... just smoke or drink your problems away.... naw... I hate smoking and drinking... never have and never will.. but anyways... here is what has been troubling me for quite a while.. might not seem like much of anything to some people... but this shit is dam near killing me.. in no particular order......

Note: Thank you for taking the time to read this.. by the way.. there is some graphic language in here.. so if you get offended easily.. just cancel this stuff out.

Me: Age 20.. currently living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Now.. onto the list thats been worrying me.

1. Acne: Obviously. I worry way too much about it. In the past year and a half I've worried stuff like "Is my face flaky"... "Is my face red" ..... "Is my face oily".... just stressing out way way too much about it and at work literally going in the bathroom every hour to check up on it. Been through about 15 total medicines since January 05 including topicals, moisturizers, masks and cleansers. Lets see what this is on the rating scale of 10.

Stress it caused for me: 7/10

Real stress it should have caused: 6/10

Time I spent worrying and stressing it: From 2000 - present

2. Military draft: Last year around this time.. all that was on my mind was "June 15, 2005"... all 18-25 year olds will be drafted and sent to Iraq. I had some goof ball security guard tell me this... plus I even seen a website online that was stating this. As time went on, I've looked this issue up, asked people about it, and eventually found out that I was worrying over nothing.... bottom line.. draft is never going to come. There are about 200 reasons why its not going to come back.. but this reason here keeps me convinced... one... the military is the last group of people that want a draft. They dont want soldiers there that dont want to be there. Because god only knows what is running through a draftees head. SO much could be on the draftees mind. Thoughts like "Man I really dont want to be here, why did they draft me? I know.. I'll shoot an American soldier with friendly fire so I can prove that it was a fucked up idea to draft me in the first place, and then take my own life." Dont even tell me that that is an impossibility. When you draft someone that dont want to be there, anything is possible.. and just a simple reason like that is why we will never have a draft and why I worried for nothing..... by the way.. did i mention that when they voted for it last time, it was shot down 402-2.. and finally...

Stress it caused me9.1/10

Real stress it should have caused1.5/10

Time I spent worrying and stressing it: May 05 - July 05

3. Girlfriend drama part 1: To make a long story short.. in August 04 I met a girl on the internet and started a relationship with her. We really did click together quite well. And then, after Christmas 04, but before New Years 05, she flew from Phoenix, Arizona to Boston (where I was) and stayed in a hotel with me for a week. Everything was perfect. We didn't have one argument or one fight at all. I meant the world to her at the time, and she meant the world to me. And after 7 days, she had to go back to Arizona. And we were crying our eyes out at the airport kissing each other goodbye. But in mid March.. she cheated on me in a cruel cruel way.. and made up excuses for it and basically treated me like shit from mid Febuary to about forever. It made me consider suicide and shit like that... but I was too smart to do something foolish. But it still took a fucking toll on me.

Stress it caused me12/10

Real stress it should have caused4.9/10

Time I spent worrying and stressing it: January 05 - July 05

4. Women drama: Read above. That shit that I just mentioned really took a toll on me hard. I had to find someway to get over her. So then I just started dating other women. And WOW. Some I met online, and some I met in person. And I been through alot with that... from getting fake phone numbers, to having them choose another girl over me, to them making fun of my face, to them not seeing me again cause of my face, one being a 90 pound drug attic, one trying to convince me to take her to a drug deal herself, and a bunch of other stuff. And the sad thing is, is that most of them I blew a shit load of money on but it didn't make me consider suicide or nothing.. but still took a hard toll on me.

Stress it caused me6.9/10

Real stress it should have caused3.7/10

Time I spent worrying and stressing it: May 05 - November 05

5. Girlfriend drama part 2: LMAO. This wasnt really even stress. But in a way I guess it should have been. I went out with a girl that had more issues than I did. Lied about everything. I guess in some way I kinda sorta loved her I dont know. She had all kind of issues with her ex boyfriend and was obviously still in love with him, as was her family. I mean damn, one time I went over there and her ex boyfriend was sitting on the couch watching the X-Men DVD with her mother. And would go to the mall and shit with her mom... while the step dad approved 110% of it. And they weren't even what you would call "rednecks" or "hicks" either. Everytime I was with her, he would call her phone like there was no tomorrow, about 20x an hour, she'd blow him off and everything.. but I could tell she was still in love with him, and every little thing I'd do... she'd compare it to how he would do it.. or how he wouldn't do it in a bitchy way towards me. She was nice.. but was a bitch to me comparing me to him and whenever I'd do something wrong she'd throw him in my face and say how he would be different.. so I stayed with her and figured if she wants to be a bitch to me.. I'll be an asshole right back and I'll just continue to bum transportation, meals and money off her... so uhh lol yeah.

Stress it caused me3/10

Real stress it should have caused9/10 (Hell.. for all I knew her ex coulda been a killer)

Time I spent worrying and stressing it: December 05 - March 06

6. Pregnancy scares part 1. Remember the bitch I told you about from Arizona? I actually had sex with her about 30x a day when she was up here. Unprotected too. I dont remember cumming inside her. I remember pulling out in a hurry.. but she says I did cum inside her.. and I mighta did premature ejaculation.. and that was enough to convince me cauz that shit is just as bad as blowing your whole load. And she wouldn't take a test or nothing, and told me about how her "stomache is hurting more than ever before". But when her period came.. that eased the worry.. and when I kinda knew our relationship was coming to a hault.. I really didn't worry as much because I was hoping that if she was pregnant that it would bring me and her closer together.. so without further adue...

Stress it caused me8/10

Real stress it should have caused12/10

Time I spent worrying and stressing it: January 05 - Febuary 05

7. Pregnancy scares part 2. LOLLOLOL. I just have to laugh at this now. Remember the girl I told you about in #5? Well.. ever since we met.. she had this bug up her ass about she wants to get pregnant and blah blah blah. This was in January 06 now. I had cummed inside a girl raw like it was nothing one year ago at the time in Jan. 05. So this time, I was a year older, but a year wiser as well. Only thing I did with this girl, was finger her, kiss, and hump her with underwear and shorts on while she had her underwear on too.. I'd cum then because hell I had two layers of clothing on. But this bitch was different. She said that "I had semen on my fingers when i fingered her, and it impregnated her"..... or stuff like "The sperm went through the clothing and into my vagina." And deep deep deep down I knew that there was no chance in hell of her being pregnant. But she would just keep up with it and tell me how she is pregnant, and say shit to me like "What you too scared to be a dad".. and stuff like "Guess who is gonna be giving me 50% of all of their paychecks for the next 18 years".. and I actually did start to stress this hardcore. And she'd say about how her period is late and shit like that. But after a while.. I caught on and realized she was full of shit.

Stress it caused me10/10

Real stress it should have caused1/10

Time I spent worrying and stressing it: January 06 - March 06

8. AIDS/HIV scare. I did go in that girl from Arizona raw. And she did tell me she been with alot of guys before me. So naturally, I'd have to worry. But as 2005 went on, I got over her and would even talk to her about her new boyfriends and comfort her when they treated her like shit. And one time she was crying really hard.. and I said to her I was like "Hey... are you sure that he didn't have AIDS or nothing".. and she was like "Oh gosh no I even been tested." And I was like "Well there ya go, look on the bright side." And that still made me look like the good guy. Because if I woulda came right out and said "Hey do you have AIDS or HIV because I slept with you and I might have it"... I sound like a dick head there.. and she might try to sound like a dick head right back and say "Yes, I have it." And at the time of asking her, she was the only girl I ever kissed, slept with, or anyting, and I knew if she didn't have it, that I was free too. So yeah I'm good on that.

Stress it caused me8/10

Real stress it should have caused10/10

Time I spent worrying and stressing it: About one-two weeks in November 05

9. HPV scare. Human Papillomo Virus. All I did with the psycho girl from #5, was just kiss.. and we both gave each other head. And I'm cool with one of her ex boyfriends (not the one that kept calling non stop but a different guy). And he told me that he might have the Human Papillomo Virus, (already tested negative for AIDS and HIV, as did she) and that she might have the HPV virus too if he does. So naturally I got kinda worried. He said that it was only transimittable through sex, even with condoms (it really is). And I looked up info on it, and there is a low - moderate risk that it could be transmitted through oral sex or giving or receiving head. But what he said is true, it really is transmittable even through condoms... so I got kinda worried.. but nothing to write home about.

Stress it caused me2/10

Real stress it should have caused5/10

Time I spent worrying and stressing it: About two and a half days in March 06

10. Size issue. Lately, I've been trying my best to get built. I'm 6'1 160 pounds. Kinda skinny. And I been going to the gym 4 days a week to add strength and size, and I've been eating more too. I've noticed I'm getting more muscle.. but I'm still weighing the same, and an 8-pack is starting to form. Here is a question I have for weight lifters.... they say to get toned and fit.. that you do more reps on a real light weight.. like 10-20 reps of an exercise to get fit and toned... and to get mass and size... you lift really heavy.. but only do like 6-8 reps. Here is my question. What if I do 4 sets of each exercise... two sets of real lightweight 10-20 reps... and then two sets of heavy weight 6-8 reps.. what happens then?

Stress it caused me3/10

Real stress it should have caused0/10

Time I spent worrying and stressing it: March 06 - present

11. Present worries.... nada really.. some fuck hole says that if democrats get in office there is a good chance of the draft happening... that kinda got me worried a little.. but I realized that if they dont want the U.S. to have riots and people just tear the place apart that the draft would be the last thing they'd do... and if democrats would want any chance of being in office for the next 100 years.. they wouldn't bring back a draft. Besides.. I asked my buddy about it who is really really involved in politics.. and he told me about 100 reasons why it still wont happen.. but used big words that I didn't understand lol. Anyways.. I hope that this post showed you that there is more to life than acne, and that acne should not be taken very seriously.

I look forward to your replies.

WOW!!!! You should really consider looking deep inside yourself. You are better than that. Think about how many of these things really shouldn't have impacted you the way they did. Learn from your past experiences. Be a wiser person. Forgive the people who have done you wrong, and think about how much you better you can do. For yourself and the people you come in contact with. Sweetie, be careful.

I'm not sure what the point of all that was but it was a mildly interesting read. You have been through a lot, nothin different than a lot of guys your age, but at least you've become (hopefully) a little wiser from your experiences.

Guest Realist

Maybe, you should stop having sex with women you meet over the internet.

Haha. You mean unprotected sex.

Do share some more of your worries, please. This forum is usually in dire need of laughter. Thanks.

I don't know why, but at one point I got the impression you were a lesbian from that post.

But seriously, you seem really naive and credulous to me. Information on internet is not infallible and the sky is not going to fall.

The bush administration loves people like you.

No one cares about the out of ten stress levels. Even the parts I read from skimming were boring,self indulgent and pointless . I never read anything like that before because I generally don't care to read things that blog the everyday worries of half retarded manwhores. Heres a garunteed solution to all your 'woes' stresses:KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS. I don't feel sorry for people who aren't responsible.

no, lift heavy, lower your reps to 5, the whole point about doing weights is to stimulate your muscles, that ain't gonna happen if you are doing lighter weigghts.

but yea, funny story, you say life was all shit but you got a lot of interesting stories, and funny situations.

all your worrying was from you man, chil bill chuck norris yeeeee-haaaa

As a beginner as he obviously is, it's important to get the movement right and to do that in a good way you have to use lower weights. To lower his reps to 5 is of course possible but I say that when he has done the above 2 months or so then he can start lowering his reps to maybe 8-10 to start off with and add more excercises to have a schedule for 2 days a week.

Have you completely lost the plot or is this some wierd teenage joke? Get a life and stop making out you've had a hard time of it - there are people out there with real problems. Amusing (if somewhat cringeworthy) read though - might be an idea to change your user name if you want to be taken seriously in the future however. Spunk spurting, bitch fingering, raw sex practicing, dry humping, internet dating, self indulgent hypochondriac morons don't go down too well round here, can't think why for the life of me..... :D

fair point santa, i dunno im no expert.

hey, give the guy a break, he's been through the same shid as the rest of us, even though most of it is his own doing

"this is probably something rare that you havent read before"

???

people have many of these same things on their mind each and every day...depending on their personal situation...maybe not in the same WAY they've happened to you...but letting these things stress you out like they have is crazy...dont do that to yourself. do things to take your mind off of stressful things..sports, hobbies, hangin out with friends. hopefully these experiences have taught you some things, so you can grow and learn from your mistakes.

It's good to vent. And welcome to the forum that was created for venting. Glad to have you here. :)

As far the sex stress, one thing reduces the level IMMENSLY. Condems. Pre-semen still contains sperm and can not only get a girl pregnant, but can spread STD's. I'm sure you already know this - next time, avoid the whole mess (and be kind to yourself) and slap on a condem.

Seriously.

Love is complicated enough without all those worries added onto that. :)

I'm glad you weren't drafted. It's no fun fighting a war if you don't want to be there.

And again, welcome to the Emo forum. Pull up a chair, enjoy your stay. :)