Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ItalHawk87

when did peeling stop for u ??

major and drying happened about the 3rd week in my regimen.. up to now i sometimes feel dry and ALWAYS peeling (although not as bad as before). some say i have to change my moisturizer. i dunno.. moisturizers feel like it just hides the peeling, not stopi t.

to be honest ive been on the regimen since feb and now my skin finally feels alright

doesnt feel dry around mid day wen im at work n stuf

but i gues i do have sensitive skin

my advice is be VERY gentle on application of bp and dont wait longer than 10-15mins from washing to applying bp

an wait 15mins til moisturiser and apply sorta generously

It took about 3 weeks for the peeling to stop on me, at the begining of the regimen I just made sure I used plenty of moisturiser! :)

It was week 3 for me. Also switching from a BP gel to a BP cream has made a huge difference. As soon as I did that the peeling stopped. Now I don't even need to use any moisturiser, if I do my face is just too oily. So keep going, and if the peeling doesn't get better after about 3 weeks, perhaps think about switching the BP product. Different ones seem to work for different people.

10 days is still early. drying is to be expected early in the regimen.

in my case, there was a point that the peeling stop. then bam it's back again. what the hell!? Everytime i apply bp i can rub dead skin off

my neck was peeling an i dint even apply bp to it

its only stopped NOW after 3months of the regimen heh

but it does subside

mayb take a break from Bp for half a day on a weekend like i recently did

i simply woke up an did the regimen but skipped bp to help my skin rest

then applied BP as normal at night in my regimen

jus 1day made all the difference

skin feels much more relaxed

I know it ll sound weird but I actually envy you the dryness of your skin. I am using Eclaran 5bp and my skin is more greasy than ever :wall: Do you have similiar experience? Or any suggestions?

where u from comeros?

coz ur skin prob hasnt got used 2 the BP yet u see

ul start to dry up within a few weeks like

Hey, how did you tell I am not an Englisman? Is my English that bad? :(

I am from the Czech Republic and I am looking forward to the day when my skin starts to dry just as pretty as yours.

lol i have pretty skin ?

an dont worry about wen it drys up

just get a good moisturiser an ul be fine :D

Listen to Dami3n and Janiet53 and try some of this eucerin stuff, it has had amazing results for my skin already.

It stings when i use it with brevoxyl however it's perfect without any Brevoxyl.

Atm im cutting back a little on the BP and concentrating on moisture which seems to be my biggest problem.

My acne is'nt that bad but my skin gets so dry and red that i get more acne than i should have because my skin is'nt healthy.

You should never be scrubbing your face to pull of the flakes etc, just apply alot of eucerin at night before bed. First night i did it i woke up in the morning with skin that felt supple and soft and not overly oily/dry.

keep up with it!

I like this forum, improves my skin and English at once.

Hey, guys from UK, need ur advice: I am going to spend this summer in the UK, so I wonder whether in your country, bp is a prescription or an over-the-counter drug. Thanks in advance for your kind answer! :ninja:

You can buy BP over the counter or you can try ordering some of dans BP gel or you can get prescription BP (brevoxyl)

WOW, that s something.

If I ordered Dan's Bp and have it delivered to the Czech Rep., I would most likely go to jail.