Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ive been using this for about 4 days now because i have really bad oily skin and it seems to be controlling the oil, but my forehead tends to start looking shiny after a while

has this happened to anybody else as well using oc8?

also im gettin about 1 white head everyday not sure if its because of oc8 probably because of my tea tree cleanser because ive noticed the cleanser tends to make my skin dry and scaly for some reason does anybody know why that is because isnt tea tree supposed to be really good to your skin....

also wanted to ask that is it okay to put my bp cream on and the apply oc8? because oc8 might not work properly if you apply bp....

any suggestions?

ive been using this for about 4 days now because i have really bad oily skin and it seems to be controlling the oil, but my forehead tends to start looking shiny after a while

has this happened to anybody else as well using oc8?

also im gettin about 1 white head everyday not sure if its because of oc8 probably because of my tea tree cleanser because ive noticed the cleanser tends to make my skin dry and scaly for some reason does anybody know why that is because isnt tea tree supposed to be really good to your skin....

also wanted to ask that is it okay to put my bp cream on and the apply oc8? because oc8 might not work properly if you apply bp....

any suggestions?

This didn't do a damn thing for my oily skin. There are much better products out there that you can use to control shine, in my opinion.

This didn't do a damn thing for my oily skin. There are much better products out there that you can use to control shine, in my opinion.

What would you recommend?

I used the original clinac oc, which they discontinued and that worked pretty well, but it did leave a bit of a filament. I dont understand why you have to buy the new oc8 through a derm if its not perscription. I haven't tried it yet because it's to much trouble to get a derm apointment just for the cream. How much is it by the way?

What would you recommend?

I used the original clinac oc, which they discontinued and that worked pretty well, but it did leave a bit of a filament. I dont understand why you have to buy the new oc8 through a derm if its not perscription. I haven't tried it yet because it's to much trouble to get a derm apointment just for the cream. How much is it by the way?

I think it was like, 30 US dollars.

I prefer the CLinique pore minimizing stuff (they discontinued their mattifying nose stuff, but this is the same thing). MAC Blot, corn silk, milk of magnesia. That's the best I've got!