Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey all,

I am starting Accutane on Tuesday (maybe Wednesday if I cant get my script filled right away) andI realize that there is ton of products that people use for accutane in terms of moisturizer, cleanser, supplements, etc. I was hoping people could recommend some products for me. I read a bunch of forumns and logs which detail an enormous variety of different products, but I was hoping people could shed some light on which ones to buy and which ones to avoid. Any help at all would be great. Please keep in mind that I am an Asian male if that makes any difference at all.

Thanks.

bad idea, unless ur not dry. Why not get a non-comedogenic moisturizer? or aloe vera which feels like sticky water, i guarantee it wont break u out.

Your Dermatologist will have the best suggestions and will probably have a list to give you: ask him/her.

I never had a problem with Nutrageona products and I have super sensitive, cranky skin. You won't want anything too drying because you'll already be dry from the accutane.