Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
classicrose

a little worried about accutane

i'm starting accutane today and i'm worried now after i've read a lot of messages on here. my derm told me that he thinks i will have great results from it. he said the side effects shouldn't be too bad for me. everyone elses experience seems to be the complete opposite from what he said.

Accutane is not that bad at ALL, especially for me and I am on 80mg a day. People come here to talk about the problems they are having and all too often forget to share the great experiences they are having. Drink plently of water, take vitamin E, and relax. You will be fine. Good luck! :D

Guest Kaelynd

On the plus side, we'll be going through our course pretty much at the exact same time.

I start tomorrow. I'm also extremely scared, I'm going to start a journal to hopefully help with the stress of everything.

Goddluck<3

On the plus side, we'll be going through our course pretty much at the exact same time.

I start tomorrow. I'm also extremely scared, I'm going to start a journal to hopefully help with the stress of everything.

Goddluck<3

You will be a week ahead of me! I am going to start a journal too.. so we can all support each other yayyyyy! :dance:

Jen- So weird! I am going to be starting right around you, too. April 26th marks the 1 week point of my last pregnancy test.. So If she writes my prescription that same day, then we will start together.. If not, I will be right behind you. Hoooray!

Jen- So weird! I am going to be starting right around you, too. April 26th marks the 1 week point of my last pregnancy test.. So If she writes my prescription that same day, then we will start together.. If not, I will be right behind you. Hoooray!

awesome! I am very anxious.. i dont know whether to be excited to have clear skin at the end.. or sad to know that this may not be the worst (IB) We should all def make journals and keep track of our progress :D I will be getting my blood work and pregnancy test on this coming monday morning and then if everything is A okay then I start the 27th!