Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leelee88

surrounded by pretty girl w/o acne...it hurts

Im just tierd of being surrounded by all these pretty gurl that have beautiful skin and i am stuck with horrible acne. Its hard somedays you just dont want to get up and face the world because you feel so ugly.. I try though, I hate that acne effects my life so much my work, my social life.. Its hard to even talk to people cause you know that they are starring at your acne and thinking ewww.. I hope that im not the only one..and i hope that eventually this will go away and i can get on with my life.

Guest Realist

Surround yourself with pretty guys.

Id love to be surrounded by pretty girls :D

Beleive me when i say that acne doesnnot affect whether you are hot or not.

Well, if you think a girl is pretty just because she has great skin you need to look deeper...I have some hot friends that could use some personality work..lol...If that makes you feel less of a person because there skin is better just try to keep in mind that everyone has strong points and everyone has not so strong ones also...Focus on whats good about you and keep your head up!

i am in Human Resources. And for some strange reason, HR is filled with pretty damn hot girls. I'm the only guy in the class and i'm have pretty bad acne. Girls are forgiving, they don't really care, but I feel like i'm not who I really am with acne.

who I am is locked inside.

but then I am went to the derm and he gave me some cream, hopefully i'll be alrite

i think we all need is to get strong medicine from doctors

i tried this BP crap, it screwed my face up and made it worst.

Im just tierd of being surrounded by all these pretty gurl that have beautiful skin and i am stuck with horrible acne.

I know what you mean. I'm going to prom with my best friend in a month and I'm afraid I'll be surrounded by women with clear skin. I'm homeschooled so I've never been around other women like this before and I hope I look ok. Although, I guess I'm being a cry baby 'cause mine isn't that bad--it's mild, mostly scars. They all may have perfect skin, but I know my personality is WAY better. I know deep inside that my friend will think I look beautiful no matter what, he's a good friend.

The fact that you are still getting up no matter how bad you think you look is a victory in its own right, and you will be even stronger when you can get up not worrying.

thank you for the encouragment ...

I just hope that i will be able to find someone that can look deeper than my appreance and see all the good inside..

Im just tierd of being surrounded by all these pretty gurl that have beautiful skin and i am stuck with horrible acne. Its hard somedays you just dont want to get up and face the world because you feel so ugly.. I try though, I hate that acne effects my life so much my work, my social life.. Its hard to even talk to people cause you know that they are starring at your acne and thinking ewww.. I hope that im not the only one..and i hope that eventually this will go away and i can get on with my life.

i think this is the problem ,,, we never know whether someone is staring at our acne while talking to us or no ...

rite ??

Id love to be surrounded by pretty girls :D

Beleive me when i say that acne doesnnot affect whether you are hot or not.

Minor acne, maybe. Severe fucked up acne, it really does affect it. A good example is "enterthedragon" or something like that.

People usually don't look at your acne. They ignore it (in a good way).

By that, you mean minor/mod acne, which is pretty much well taken care of by any legitamit OTC product.

lee lee personaly you are an incredible attractive girl with whatever acne you have. saying that I know you will still feel inadequate because when you look at them and they have perfect skin it will make you feel like shit again. all i can say is that if you can find someone now that apprecaites with when u think ur skin looks terrible, just imagine how amazing it will be when you are even more clear? good luck

u need to think of alternatives to make yourself look good. dont' give up fighting acne, but also do other stuff to improve your self image. like hit the gym. get ripped.

I know what you mean my friend.... alllllll my boy - girl friends have nice, soft, beautiful skin ! i'm the only one with bad skin... it gets depressing sometimes...

I remember one time i was with them and i was drinking alone in my corner, i was so depressed :(

i am in Human Resources. And for some strange reason, HR is filled with pretty damn hot girls. I'm the only guy in the class and i'm have pretty bad acne. Girls are forgiving, they don't really care, but I feel like i'm not who I really am with acne.

who I am is locked inside.

but then I am went to the derm and he gave me some cream, hopefully i'll be alrite

i think we all need is to get strong medicine from doctors

i tried this BP crap, it screwed my face up and made it worst.

You noticed that too? Once in a while, I would go over there, sitting on a bench and watch them go by, thinking...drooling...